Here I stand

Zane was awake from the coma and was trying his best to get out of the hospital.

Leo narrates :

I woke up from my sleep on a knocking sound, it was about 3 am , I opened my eyes to see my self standing in front of my self ( if you said WTH am with you;) , I mean my body which is not mine anymore:( , Zane was standing there, I was really shocked, I didn't know he was awake ?!?! am glad to see my self ( get it, ok sorry) .

Leo: ooh?!? Zane am really glad to see you man .

Zane: huh?!? You got my voice you little thing, it's really awkward but yeah whatever.

Leo: what are you doing here in this time?

Zane: I just woke up from the coma am I was hyped, so I came to check on you, did you do the researches on the house?

Leo: yeah, I found some interesting things and really creepy things, but the cool thing.......we found some secret passageways, yaaaaaay.

Zane: good job little boy.....or man for now.

Leo: hahhaah, thanks for making me laugh Zane, am really glad that you're helping me through this hard time.

Zane: no problem little man. But now we have to get out from the hospital real fast, there's no time left.

Leo: what do you mean?

Zane: in a few days a full moon will appear, if that happen we'll be done.

Leo: ok sir, am on it.

Zane: good little man, get some rest now, nighty.

Leo: aww, that reminds me of my dead grandfather * a tear fell from his eye*.

Zane: Hey, be strong little man, ok .

Leo: ok, thanks.

Zane went to his room, I rested for more couple hours and then started the mission, I successfully got enough data about the house, and am trying to get out of the hospital, so I told Zoe about it, she was really excited but I told her I want to take Zane (Leo's body) with me, her reaction was pretty unexpected.........

•••••••••••••••••
Plz tell me what you think guys, and any ideas for the next chapters, I might but them in 😁

Sorry for any spell mistakes 😂or some weird words or anything, I lose my words sometimes so plz understand and try to correct it in your mind😁😁thx