Chapter 2

***Chelseas pov***

As I sat there waiting on Cameron, Nash, and Kelsie to get to the football filed, I started to think back to why my I'm even here.

"Chelsea honey can you come down here for a minute?" I recalled my mom saying.

"Sure be there in minute." I said, "what did you want mom?"

"I wanted to tell you that we are moving!"

"What?! Mom how could you? I have to leave my life here and start somewhere else? How could you make the decision without talking to me first?"

"Chelsea I don't have time to argue with you right now. We are moving to North Carolina this weekend. So start packing."

"Mom I don't want to pack, I want to stay right here in Kentucky. I don't want to go to North Carolina. I just want my high school life to be here with my friends."

"I understand that Chelsea but life isn't going to always be the way you want it to be. I don't want to leave and start somewhere new either, but we have to."

"Why mom? Why do we have to? We don't have to do anything!" I remember screaming that at my mother.

"They are moving me out there for work. They have a new office they want me to be the manager."

"Then why don't you just quit and find another job?"

"It's not that easy Chelsea, and we really need the money."

As the conversation replayed in my head, I remembered how difficult I had been that day with her. I looked up and saw Cameron walking over this way.

"Hey" he said

"Hi." I replied as I stared into those big brown eyes.

"So, me and Nash decided we were gonna take you and Kelsie out to get some burgers. Is that cool with you?"

Was this a date, would my first date be with his hunk? I could only hope. But I don't need to get my hopes up, I hadn't even been here a full day.

"Um... Chelsea? Hello.. Is that cool with you?" Cameron said breaking into my thoughts.

"Um.. Yeah sorry. I was just thinking." I said and my face was probably as red as a cherry.

"Okay, let's go meet Nash and Kelsie."

"Alright."

Please tell me what you think it won't hurt my feeling