Chapter 31

****Nash's POV****

"It's not what it sounded like, Kelsie." I said. Trying to stay calm.

"Are you sure. I heard what I heard Nash. And that was that you cheated on me."

"It's been forever ago." I state. Trying to get my way out of this.

"How long Nash?" Kelsie asked while tears filled her eyes.

"Okay. So maybe not that long ago."

"How long Nash?" She said again.

"About a week ago." I said.

"That was forever ago, wasn't it Nash?" Cameron said.

"Cameron leave." I say, pointing towards the door.

"Okay. Whatever." He said. Then left.

"So what made you think that would be okay?" Kelsie asked.

"I don't know. I just couldn't stop myself."

"Not even for your own fucking girl friend? And then you didn't tell me. Nash how could you do that?"

"I don't know. It just happened Kelsie."

"Well it's over Nash." She said.

Those words cut like knifes.

"What? How could you do that?"

"I don't know. It just happened, Nash."

That was it. I screwed it up. I couldn't look at her right now. I was going on a walk.

**** Cameron's POV****

After I found out about Nash and Samantha, I was shocked. Nash wasn't the type to cheat. Him and Kelsie had almost been together a year. That just wasn't like him. Something was up. And then I seen him walk out of the elevator.

"Nash!" I said. But he just walked by. Something bad has happened. I decided to go see Kelsie.

"Hey Kelsie, you in here?" I said opening the door.

"Yeah." she said with tears in her eyes.

""Why happened? You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." I said, while walking over to her to wipe the tears off of her checks.

"You shouldn't have. This is just not like him something wrong and I just can figure it out and he won't talk to me."v

Sure I liked Kelsie, actually I think I'm falling in love with Kelsie. But Nash was my best friend and he had to have a reason for this. And a break up would break one of them if not both.

****Kelsie's POV****

"Why should I? He cheated on me. And worst of all he cheated on me with Samantha."

"Samantha's been around guys long enough to know what makes them want her."

"Even though they know she's a whore? And what she can do to their life?"

"They are men, plus, she knows things about them. She does her research."

"Like blackmail?" I asked.

"Yeah, pretty much." Cameron said.

"Is that why you sleep with her?" I asked, then got a real funny look.

"No, I don't have any secrets she could have told. I was just mad."

"So was Nash mad me? Or, did he have a secret?"

"You will have to ask him that." Cameron said, then walked out of the room.

We left tonight, so I don't think Nash would have went home. But then where did he go?

****Taylor's POV****

"So we survived a whole day of schools with Samantha." I said while grabbing Chelsea hand as we walked out of school.

"Yeah we did. She have me a lot of looks today, but never said anything. I just don't think she's here for us." Chelsea said.

"Well them what is she here for?" I asked as I opened the door to the Rover for Chelsea.

"I want to say Cameron. But he said that he told her he was done with her shit," Chelsea said, "And she seems like the type not to waste her time on someone."

"But then that only leaves Nash and Kelsie. And it don't really see either one of them doing anything to her."

"I don't either and she wouldn't just come here for nothing." She said.

"Okay. So let's stop talking about all of this. What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Lets go shopping!" she said with much excitement.

"You really like the mall don't you?"

"Taylor, I'm either at the mall, Starbucks, or I'm with you."

"I've figured that out."

----------------------------------------------------

Okay. I'm pretty sure this sucked. Sorry I haven't updated in like a week or maybe two. Yikes. But I updated tho! Schools starting back so I have to find time to update I have like 4 classes that could make or break me... This story is almost over... Which means time for a sequel!!!

Don't forget to vote it encourages me to write more...

Social medias:

- Twitter: yasespinosaa

-Instagram: idk_magcon_boys

- Vine: Chelsea's Edits

- Snapchat: Chelss_renea

And I might update agin tonight!