Chapter 27

***Chelsea's POV***

It was Monday morning, which ment that tomorrow I had to o to school, and face everyone all alone. No Kelsie, no Nash. I don't really want Cameron to stand by me. And I still don't know what to tell Taylor so if I dont give him a answer he probably won't really want to talk to me either.

I really liked Taylor, actually I think I love him. And that acrually scared me. I didn't want to be hurt, or hurt Taylor again. I also wonder what people would say nad think about me if I just came walkig into school with Taylor. What was I thinking? I'm sure verything was already all over social media. I had tried my best to avoid all of that, but I couldn't any longer. That's when I decided to get my phone and check twitter.

"@SammyG: #Chaylor was better than #Chameron."

I liked the fact that everyone supported me and Taylor but I didnt want Cameron getting hate because of me.

"@TaeBrown: @ItsChelsea should forsure chose @taylorcaniff after @camerondallas cheated on her with @SamanthaBitch."

She had a point. Maybe Cameron deserved all the hate. For all I knew he could be with Samantha right now.

******Cameron's POV***

"Have you see all the hate you have been getting because of your love affair wih Samantha? And all the #Chalyor shippers?" Nash asked.

"No, I haven't been in anything today. But how the fuck did they find out about Samantha?"

"Cam, they are fan girls. They know everything. Every single move we makw they know. They always will know. They are alway gonna be right there watching us. They are either going to be supporting us, or hating the decisions we make. And man, I Hate to say it, but you kinda deserve the hate you're getting right now."

*****Taylor's POV****

I haden't heard from  Chelsea or anyone today. I wanted to text or call Chelsea but to be honest, I was kinda scared too. Come on Taylor just man up and do it.

(T: Taylor C:Chelsea)

T: I just need to say one thing.

C: And what would that be?

T: Don't live in the past. Don't live in the future. Live in the present. Nothing else matters.

And she never texted me back. Maybe that last little bit would help her chose me. Atleast I hoped so. And since I didn;t stay for all of Magcon, Dad was making me go to school. I really hoped Chelsea was going today, I needed a friend. I'm sure I could make some real easy beacuse I was vine famous but I wanted someone who liked me for me. Not fro Magcon, or getting a name in the world. As I pulled into the parking lot,  all eyes were on me and my Range Rover. Like did a car make me popular already? I could tell I wasn't going to be a big fan of this school. I got out of the car and sluts everywhere. How did Nash and Cameron stand it here? And the as I was walking down the hallway, I was pulled into a dark closet.

"So you have the hots for the whore?" A voice said.

It was a girl. Oh great. What a great way to start out the first day.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked.

"Samantha. The one that made it possible for you to go after the slut."

Oh fuck. What the hell was she doing here?