Chapter 32

****Cameron's POV****

After about 3 hours of finally searching for Nash, Bart finally found him checked in at different hotel. He already had all of his stuff, so we decided to just let him meet us at the airport. I had finished packing, so I was going to go see if Kelsie needed any help. And maybe make a move. I mean Kelsie talked like they would never get back together, and I wasn't going to waist my time, I learnt that with Chelsea.

I knocked on the door and she instantly opened it.

"Hey Cameron." She said.

"Hey, I just thought I would see if you needed any help packing or anything."

"Yeah, actually I do and I could use some company."

Yes, finally. This was the time I had to make my move or there would never be anything between us.

"Cameron can you reach me all my hair stuff out of the bathroom?" Kelsie asked, interrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah." I said, the decided now was the time. I leaned in for a kiss.

She kissed back, which surprised me, had she always felt this way about me? And before I knew it we were having a hard core make out session. After that she had my shirt off, that was it I had to get her out of this dress. I started to unzip the back and she stopped me.

"I'm sorry."

"Do you not want to do this? I was just going to take your dress off."

"Well then, hell yeah, I do. I though you stopped because you didn't want to."

Then she stepped out of her dress. And wow... her body was amazing.

"Are you sure?" I asked one last time

"I'm sure. Trust me Cam."

That was it. This was happening. I couldn't wait any longer. I picked her up and then laid her down on the bed, I finished undressing myself then crawled over top of her and she let out a small moan. Then my eye catches the click. Shit. We're all ready late for the airport.

"Kelsie, I really hate to stop this, but if we don't leave now, we're going to miss the plane."

"Is it really already time to go?"

"Afraid so." I said, while slipping my t-shirt on. " I'm gonna go get my stuff, meet you down stairs.

***Nash's POV****

* At the airport*

Where the hell was Kelsie and Cam? If they didn't hurry they were going to be late for the plane. And I was leaving with or without them. I couldn't spend another day here.

"It's about time." I said as I seen them. "They just called for us to board the plane."

They both just laughed. For the five minutes we stood in line they had pretty much raped each other. Yeah, I knew why they were late. Cameron just took the only thing that has keep me alive this past week away from me. And that question popped back in my head, "Nash why are you even here?" I had asked myself that for weeks now. Why?

**** Kelsie's POV****

Nash knew what was going on. He was talking to himself, he only done that when something bothered him. I knew it was because if me and Cameron. I didn't care what he thought, he lost me because of a slut, and I'd never go back. I couldn't handle something that emotional again.