Chapter 11

***Chelsea's POV***

"So, what all should I pack?" Cameron asked while digging for his suit case.

"I don't know. You're the one that always goes on these trips. No me." I said

"Maybe. But you're the fashion expert here."

"I'm no fashion expert. Just pack what you usually pack. I have never been here while you are packing."

"You are a fashion expert, but Sierra usually packs my stuff for me."

"Sierra?" I asked. Was there someone else besides me. Please let there not be.

"Oh, Sorry I forgot that you didn't know about Sierra. Sierra is my older sister." Cameron said and a sighed in relief.

"Oh, well I would love to meet her sometime."

"I'm sure she would love to meet you too." Cameron said.

"Well lets fishing getting you packed. I have to pack to."

"So you want me to have to pack by myself?"

"No. But I need to pack to if I am going on this trip."

"Since you helped me pack, do I get to help you pack?" Cameron asked.

"Yes, but only cause I don't have a clue on what I need to pack."

"And why not?"

"Cause I have never been to California"

"Well it's usually really warm, unless it rains but when it rains it feels like spring here. so I guess outfit like what you have on today. And I really like this outfit." Cameron said, pulling on my dress.

***Cameron's POV****

Chelsea was perfect. And that dress.... Zayum bæ. I could wait for her to be my bæ. I had plans on asking her put while we was at Magcon. All of the boys seem to like her too, so I have to ask her before she falls for one of them.

"You ready to go home and get packed?" I asked Chelsea.

"Yeah if you are."

" I am. Let me go tell mom where we are going. I said, " Mom I'm taking Chelsea home, be back in a little while."

"Okay Cameron. Be safe, it was nice meeting you Chelsea."

"It was nice meeting you too Gina." She said.

--------------

Short and not so good of a chapter but I needed to update