Chapter 24

*****Chelsea's POV****

I was packing my suit case as I heard the door open. Then I saw Taylor, Matthew, Carter, and Jack and Jack.

"Wow. So you really are leaving." Matthew said.

"Yeah, I am. It's just been to much drama for the past three days. I've decided I just can't date a famous person."

"But we aren't famous." They all say in sync.

"Well, then I can't date a internet famous person." I say.

"We're not all the same. The "fame" some times get to people's head. But not everyone." Taylor said.

"Does anyone know Samantha?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"No. He dated her before Magcon. But I think Nash might know more about her." Carter said.

**** Taylor's POV****

Chelsea was single again. Cameron proved to her that he wasn't perfect. I really wanted to try things with her again, but she thought I had something with Hannah.

Hannah was just down here on vacation. She had to leave yesterday and we both decided it would better for both of us if we just forgot about each other. At forts I was kinda upset about it because I felt like we could have something, but it doesn't really bother me anymore. Ever since I seen Chelsea, that morning in the airport, I fell in love her, I barely knew her and I knew I had to make her mine. I made her mine, and the Hannah showed up. I had the chance to make her mine again, and I was going to make it happen.

***** Cameron's POV*****

I tried to talk to Chelsea, but she didn't seem to care, she didn't seem to care about anything actually, she had her mind set on leaving. If she wanted to leave, I was going to let her. She wouldn't talk to me here, but maybe when I got home she would talk to me.

****Nash's POV****

Kelsie and I had been gone all morning and the only thing I knew was that Cameron told Chelsea the truth about where he went, she got mad, they broke up, she was going to fly back home, and he wasn't going to stop her. Why? Hell if I know.

"Nash, can I talk to you about Samantha?" Chelsea asked, breaking into my thoughts.

"Sure. I don't know that much though."

"What do you know?"

"I only know that, her and Cam went out for about 5 months. Cam broke up with her because he thought they were more friends than a couple. Cameron always said he never really hand any real feeling for her."

"Nash?"

"Yeah?"

"Had they done anything before last night?"

I didn't know that anything happened last night. But I figured it would. Samantha was known for sex.

"Thanks Nash."

"No problem, Chelsea."

"Do you and Kelsie care to take me to the airport tomorrow?"

"Thanks again. For everything."

"No problem. Just let me non what time your flight leaves."

"It leave 6 in the moring."

"Alright. See you then."

***Chelsea POV***

It was official. Everything had been booked. I was leaving. I wish nothing would have happened. I don't want to leave because Cameron and I were mad at each other. But I couldn't take it here any longer. I've been laying in this bed trying to go to sleep, but I don't think it's gonna happen.

***Taylor's POV****

It was three in the morning, I couldn't sleep knowing that Chelsea was leaving. Cameron was in here for tonight. He said he would go back after Chelsea left. That he couldn't face her, knowing what he done.

"You still up Taylor?'' I heard Cameron whisper from across the room.

"Yeah."

"You want to go outside in the hall and talk?" Cameron asked.

"Why not," I said while getting up to go outside. "What

you want to talk about?"

"Chelsea."

"What about her?"

"I know you are going to go after her. I'm not going to stop you. I don't deserve someone that great in my life. I cheated, she's never going yo forget that."

"You're right, I'm going to try and get her. And don't say that you don't deserve someone good in your life. Everyone deserves someone as good as they are. And you're pretty great Cam."

"Thanks Taylor. So does this mean everything's good between us?"

"You're welcome. And yeah."

"So are you going to talk to her before she leaves?"

"I'm going to try to. Do you know when she leaves?"

"3 hours. Im going head back to bed. You do what you need to do." Cameron said.

I decided I'd just text her and see if she was still awake.

(T- Taylor, C-Chelsea)

T- Can we talk?

C- Yeah.

T- I didn't wake you up did I?

C- No. I can't sleep.

T- You want to meet me in the lobby then?

C- Sure. When?

T- About 5 minutes.

***Chelsea's POV***

I got up to get in some shoes and walk down to the lobby. For some reason Taylor wanted to talk before I left.

"Hey." I heard him say while waving over for me to set down beside him.

"Hey. So what did you want to talk about?"

"Us." he said.

"Us?"

"Can we try again?"

"In not ready for a relationships with anyone that's well know by the world for a while."

"But I don't understand."

"I've had enough drama this week to last me a life time, that's why. And what about Hannah?"

"She went back home. She didn't want to do a long distance thing.'' Taylor said. " So can we give it a try?"

"I just can't Taylor.'' I said, then walked away.

----------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked it! There will be regular updates from now on!

Instagram: idk_magcon_boys

Twitter: smiling_caniff