Chapter 35

***Chelsea's POV****

I don't think I have ever had to set this long in a hospital waiting room. And hating hospitals doesn't make the time go by any faster.

"Are you with Nash Grier?" A doctor asked.

"Yes, I'm his father." Chad jumped up and stated.

"I'm sorry, but he's pasted, we were to late." The doctor said

And that feeling was back. That feeling like someone had just stabbed and pulled your heart out. I just couldn't believe Nash had took his own life. I laid back in my chair and let the tears roll. I couldn't hold them in any longer. Taylor pulled me in for hug and cried with me.

"Come on. Let's get you home." Taylor said.

I didn't want to leave but I didn't want to fight back either.

*A week later*

***Cameron's POV****

I just watched them put my best friends, my brother, my other half, into the ground. This had been the hardest week if my life. Samantha left. I haven't talked to Kelsie, and I haven't seen her till today. I just couldn't bring myself to talk to her. Nash was because of us. We hooked up not even a day after they broke up. Nash said it was because if stress and hate, but I wasn't stupid.

***Kelsie's POV***

Cameron hasn't talked me since Nash... ya know. He didn't want me. He blamed this all on us. He told Taylor he just couldn't talk to me right now. And I could understand that. But I needed someone just as much as everyone else did.

****Taylor's POV***

This had been a really hard week on all of us. But we managed to get through it. Mine and Chelsea's parents had agreed to let us finish high school online. Only because we were moving to California. I bought a house down there. I don't know how her mom agreed, but she did. I was glad about that. This was going to be our beginning to forever.

The SEQUAL Is up it's called "Our Love"