Chapter 26

***Chelsea's POV***

I was surprised that Taylor was willing to forget all of that. But the truth was... I never stopes loving Taylor either. I really loved Taylor, but I didn't know if I could handle this again. Sure Taylor would be going to school with me now, but so would Cameron. And I already put a wedge in between two best friends.

"So, what was that about?" Mom said, interrupting my thoughts.

"He wanted to get back together."

"And?"

"I told him I needed to think."

"Whatever you chose to do is all about you. Don't let anyone else stop you."

"Thanks mom."

"You're welcome. But we need to talk about school tomorrow."

"Do I have to go?" I asked.

"Not tomorrow but you hae to go back Tuesday."

"Okay." I said as mom left my room.

*****Cameron's POV****

Think god that Magcon was over for rhe day. Sure I loved meeting my fans but I kinda missed Chelsea being here. Wht the hell did I have to be so stupid and throw it all away because of Samantha? I alwaysy push the good people out in my life, and have the bad people come in. I don't know why I let good things go.(Dillon's Tweet) And the fact that Taylor wasn't here today, only made things worse. Bart had told us that something had come up and he just needed to be back home. But I wasn't stupid. He was going after Chelsea. He was moving down to North Carolina anyway. So if he needed to go home, it was down there anyway. I'm sure they had already moved. Maybe they didn't and something really happened. Maybe she would talk to me tomorrow. Maybe she wanted me and not Taylor.But maybe Taylor was better for her than me. Maybe I should just let her be with Taylor instead of me. Maybe it was better for everyone. Maybe I need to stop saying 'Maybe' and just whats going on when I get home tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry that I haven't updated in like 400 years, i've had writers block and I've been lazy and stressing about school starting back. :/