Chapter 12

***Chelsea's POV***

It was 3:00 a.m. and I had to be at the airport at 5:30. Cameron said he would be here to pick me up around 4:30 or 5:00. Sometimes Cameron acted like he wanted us to be more than friends, but most of the time I felt like I was in friendzone and never come out. If Cameron didn't want to be my boyfriend I was going to try and get to know Taylor. That boy was fine, he was hot and he knew that he was hot. I hoped he wasn't taking anybody with him. Even if he was, one week in California sounded amazing, actually Taylor sounded amazing. Then I seen Cameron pull into the driveway.

"You ready to go?" He asked.

"Yes I am! I'm so excited for this!" I said.

"Good. So do you know the guys apart? Cause I know you're a newborn and everything." he said with a laugh.

"I think I know who's who. At least I hope so." I replied.

"Okay. I hope so." he said with a grin.

***Cameron's POV***

After we passed through security, we sat and waited for the loud speaker to tell us it was time for our plane to board.

"So do the guys know I'm coming?" Chelsea asked.

"No, actually Nash, Kelsie, and Bart know about you,"

"Oh, so do we get to pick our seats on the plane?"

How had I managed to forget to ask Taylor to switch me seats?

"No, I forgot to ask if I could trade Taylor and Bart already singed to everyone when I remembered it. But Nash forgot about Kelsie to, so I think you are between Kelsie and Taylor."

"Okay. I don't know Taylor or but I guess I will have Kelsie to talk to."

"Taylor's a great guy. he comes off as a totally dick, but he's not. he does like to flirt though. That's just Taylor." I say.

"Alright. He seems pretty nice."

***Chelsea's POV***

OH MY GOD!! I get to set next to Taylor freaking Caniff on a 5 hour plane ride! That I just couldn't believe.

Soon the boys arrived and Cameron introduced me to everyone but Taylor interrupted Cameron and introduced himself, then looked into my eyes for a while until Cameron broke are line of vision from each other. Yeah don't get me wrong I liked Cameron and you could tell he liked me, but I didn't see is going anywhere, and I really really really like Taylor, and the way he was just looking at me, I'm pretty sure he likes me. At least in hoped so.