Chapter 22

*****Chelsea's POV****

Cameron and I had to leave the hotel room today, so Nash and Kelsie could do the Nashty. Cause Nash and Cameron couldn't wait until we got home. We decided we would go to the parade that was passing through town.

"Are you ready to leave?" Cameron asked.

"Yeah, but can we go get something to eat first?"

"That's fine, where ya want to go?" He asked.

"In-N-Out!" I say with to my excitement.

"Well someone's excited to eat."

"I'm a fat kid at heart, and I haven't had In-N-Out in forever." I say.

"Well, then come on fat kid! See you guys later." Cameron said.

**** Taylor's POV***

I was starting to fall for Hannah. Honestly I never thought I would, but she's helped me get over Chelsea, well a little bit. Hannah's beautiful, smart, and she's like to joke around like me. She's kinda like the girl version of me. Actually that's kinda weird to say, I.yeah I'm not gonna say that.

****Cameron's POV*****

I had a great day wit Chelsea so far. But I didn't want to go to this stupid parade.

"Chelsea, would you mind going to the mall today instead of the parade?"

"Sure. The mall might be better than a parade anyway. And I haven't got to shop here yet."

"Well we were suppose to go yesterday, but other stuff happened instead."

"I was going with Taylor too, until that mob of fans took him from me." She said with a giggle.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot about that." I said awkwardly. I didn't like for her to talk about Taylor. It may seem jealous, but it made me think that she missed being with him, and that she would leave me to go back to him. And I never wanted that to happen.

*****Kelsie's POV*****

"Chelsea and Cameron will be back soon." I say.

"I know, but we can make the best of this with the time we have."he says wiggling his eyebrows. He turns around and takes his shirts off.

"You know why they're called eyebrows don't you?" I ask.

"No, why?" Nash says.

"Cause my eyes be browsin that fin ass." I say.

Nash laughs and walks over to me.

"One of the mean reasons I love you babe."he says. I can't help but smile when he kisses me. Nash and I have never actually... Done it, but we have had pretty heated make out sessions. But I think tonight will be totally different. I've never felt this kinda of sexual tension between us. At least not this strong. He deepens the kiss and I put my hands on his firm chest. He grabs the hem of my shirt and pulls it over my head. Some hoe, we make it to the bed without breaking the kiss. He begins kissing my neck and chest. I push on his chest and flip him on his back. I leave a trail of kisses down his neck and chest. He pulls me on top of him, and then claims my mouth with his. Then I remembered, I'm in my bra.

"Nash?" I say breathless.

"Yeah?"

"Uh, are we going to far?"

"If you want to stop, we can."

"No. Keep going."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." I say.

"Are you 100 percent sure, Kelsie? I don't want to do something you will regret." Nash says.