Chapter 14

****Cameron's POV****

"Are you fucking serious Nash?" I asked, I could feel my face getting hot and my temper was rising.

"Yeah, here look." he said, handing me his phone.

"Well then I guess I will be trading Taylor rooms at the hotel. I'm sure he's not going to want Chelsea staying with me."

"So your aren't even going to talk to her?" Nash asked.

"I was going to, but she has Taylor. She isn't going to want me." I said and you could here the annoyed tone in my voice.

"You never know Cam. Just try and see at least."

"What's it going to do Nash? She said she liked Taylor. I waited to long for that someday, you was right. I should have listened to you the first time you told me she wasn't going to wait forever."

**** Taylor's POV****

It was hard to believe I had just made a girl, that I had only known for 4 hours my bæ. But Chelsea was perfect. Those blue eyes and that blonde hair. I just hoped Cam would be cool with it. I mean he brought her and everything. Maybe I need to text him and tell him before someone else does.

( T-Taylor, C- Cameron)

T- Cameron, have you heard yet?

C- Yeah

T- Does it bother you?

C- I'm going to be honest, yeah it does Taylor. Why do you care though? She's yours. Should have asked first, a good friend would have.

T- She said that you guys would probably never be more than friends.

C- Well I planned on asking her here in California.

T- If it can save our friendship I'll tell her that I don't want to do this.

C- Do you like her?

T- Yeah.

C- Well she likes so I don't want to make you do that. Just forget about it.

T- Are we cool?

C- Yeah, just remember two things..

T- What?

C- If you hurt her, I hurt you and I don't think I could ever forgive you if you did hurt her.

T- Alright I won't forget it. Thanks Cam.

***Chelsea's POV***

Taylor had asked me out. How could I have said no to him? I just hoped Cameron didn't hate me. Maybe I could make him understand that I didn't think we was going anywhere, and that liked Taylor. I didn't want to lose my best friend. I heard my phone buzz alerting me of a text message.

It was from Cameron.

(Ca- Cameron, Ch- Chelsea)

Ca- Cam I talk to you when we get to the hotel?

Ch- Yeah. I was getting ready to ask you the same.

After that, he never responded. Yep, Cameron was mad. He always responded to me.