Chapter 28

*****Taylor's POV***

"Don't call Chelsea a slut, You don;t her, And if anyone is a slut its you. You're the one that sleep with Camreon."

"He told me they were just friends. But I had seen stuff on twitter. I knew they wasn't just friends."

"Home-Wreaker." I said in a low whisper.

"What? If you have somehing to say just say it!"

"You're a fucking home-wreaker!" I screamed at her.

Then she walked out laughing, I'd had enough of this school today. I hadn't been here 30 minutes. Fuck this, I'm leaving.

****Cameorn's POV****

Samantha texted me and said that she was down in North Carolina and going to be finshing the last two months of school with us. This should be a great year. Not. Who the fuck did she think she was? Samantha was a one night stand kinda girl. I figured that out when I dated her. She didn't know how to be anything else. She never would.

****Chelsea's POV****

I had laid in bed all day. Until I heard someone pull in the drive. I started to freak out a little because mom said she wouldn't be back for a while. And everyone I knew was out of town. But then I saw Taylor walking up the sidewalk. I pretty much ran down the stairs to get to the door before he did. Then I remebered I waan't wearing a bra. Shit. He was already at the door, I didn't have time to go back upstairs. Then he rung the door bell. Well I guess I was openig the door like this. Here goes nothing.

"Hey, Taylor." I said a bit shy.

"Hey, I need to talk to you." He said.

"Can you wait one minute?" I asked.

"That's fine." He said, as I ran upstairs.

"Hey, so I need to talk to you too." I said, entering the room. "Can I go first?"

"Yeah. Sure." He said.

"I chose.." I started then he cut me off.

"If you are going to say Cameron, let me say what I have to say."

"I was going to say you." I said.

"You have no idea how happy that makes me. But have somthing to say that could effect us all of us."

"Well what is it?"

"Samantha."

"Do we have to talk about her?"

"Shes here. She was at school today."

"You went to school today?"

"Yeah. But thats not imprtant. She pulled me into a closet." Taylor said.

"Wait. She trying to get in your pants to?"

"No. She informed me that she was the reason I was able to go after you. And then I screamed at her adn Called her a home wreaker after she called  you a slut."

"I don't care. As long as she didn't try anything."

"No, she didn't. But she talked like she was here to stay."

"Taylor, I don't care about her. Let he be here. Let Cameron have a constant remind of why he doesn't have me. Let him have her for all I care. I want you Taylor, not Cameron. He means nothing to me anymore. He lied, he cheated, and he acted like nothing mattered but Samantha."

"I forgot that you even said you chose me. I have so much on my mind."

"Well thats comforting." I said with a laugh.

"I'm just glad to have you back." Taylor said.

****Taylor's POV***

I was so happy to have Chelsea. I loved her so much. If she would ave chose Cameron over me, after what he done, I might have went over board. There would have been no way I could have watched them together everyday.

"I'm so happy to call you mine again Chelsea. I love you."

"I love you too Taylor. I never stopped."

Had she still loved me while she loved Cameron? Oh well, I didn't care. Just knowing that she always loved me  was enough. She was enough. She always would be. Hopefully she would always be my forever. Then her phone started ringing interupting my thoughts.

"Its Cameron." She said.

"Answer it." Wait, Hold up, did I really just say that?

*****Chelsea's POV****

"Hi Cameron, what is it?" I say into the phone.

"I know I'm pobably not the person you want to be talking to right but I need to warn you about Samantha."

"We already know."

"We?"

"I'm back with Taylor."

"I figured you would get back togethwe. I'm happy for you. I'm not going to interfer this time. Just don't believe anything Samantha tells either one of you. She trying to get back at me for leaving her." Cameron said.

"Okay. Thanks for letting me know."

"You're welcome. I gotta go."

"Bye."

"Bye, Chelsea." He said, then hung up.

"What did he want?" Taylor asked, as I laied the phone down.

"To tell me about Samantha being here."

"He's a little later for that." Taylor said with a chuckle.

"Well, atleast he felt like we should know." I said.

"True. So he does know we are back together?"

"Yeah. He said that he was happy we got back together. And that he wasn't going to interfer with us this time. And he wanted to tell me not to believe anything Smantha says."

"I didn't plan on it. And I'm happy that he is not going to get in  my way." Taylor said.

"Me too." I said as he pulled me in for a kiss. Oh how I missed those lips.

"Are you going to school tomorrow?" Taylor asked, breaking the kiss.

"I don't want to, but I will." I said while laughing. He knew I was mocking him. "Are you?"

"Yeah."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey gus I've been posting a lot because I've been trying to finsh this story and start the sequal!!!

Instagram: idk_magcon_boys

Twitter: yasespinosaa