Chapter 4

***Chelsea's pov***

When mom drop me off at school, Cameron was waiting at the door. For me I hoped, but who knew. I mean I have only been here one day but man that we was fine.

"Hey Chelsea." I heard as I started to enter the building.

"Oh, hi Cameron."

"So my mom informed me last night that we just live down the road from each other." He said as he stared into my eyes.

"Oh. That's really cool!" I replied.

"Yeah actually is, but mom wanted me to invite you and your mom to the block party at our house next Saturday."

Have he talked about me with his mom? OH MY GOD! What if he had? I could feel my face getting red.

"Yeah I'm sure mom would love to go, but we don't know where you live." I said.

"Oh yeah, you probably need to know where I live."

"Well Cameron if I'm going to the party, yeah I need to know."

"Okay, I will meet you right here after school and take you there."

"Sounds like a plan." I said, and shot him a smile.

I started to walk away when I heard him say, "hey, Chelsea wait. I was wondering if I could get your number?"

"Yeah sure let me see your phone and I will put it in there." I said. "There ya go."

"Thanks. See you later." Cameron said.

Oh my God had Cameron just asked my phone number?!

*** Cameron's pov***

"Hey." I heard Nash call out from behind me.

"Hey." I said.

"So, what was all that about?" He asked

"What was what about?"

"You and Chelsea over there bro."

"Nash just shut up."

"What did Miss Chelsea turning down Cameron?"

"No, Nash she did not."

"So, why so mad? Do you got a bæ or nah?"

"No Nash I don't have a bæ but I do have a number?"

"Bro, you got her number?"

"Yeah actually I did and she is coming to the block party next Saturday."

"You go Cameron. But tell me what you see in her? Not that she isn't beautiful but what? I mean every girl in this school loves you. And you have always turned them all down, and dude you don't even know if this one likes you. What is so different about her Cameron?"

"Nash I see something in her that I have never seen anyone else. Maybe it's the way her eyes sparkle when she smiles or the way her hair falls perfectly into place. Nash I don't know there is just something about this one." I replied and then walked to class.

*Later that day*

*** Chelsea's pov***

"Hey you outside yet?" I read on my phone.

I texted him back with- "getting ready to walk out the door. U?"

He instantly replied with "I'm standing out here."

I walked out the door and there he stood.

"Hey, ready to go?" He asked.

"Sure am." I said.

***Cameron's pov****

As me and Chelsea walked to my Mercedes in the school parking lot-she looked really surprised when we got to the car.- And then it clicked in my head that she didn't know I was famous! This was great. Finally someone who liked me for me and not for Magcon. But she would find out sooner or later.

She broke the silence in the cat by asking, "So, Cameron want to play 20 questions?"

"Sure!" I almost started with "have you had sex yet?" Cause that was one of my vines, but since she didn't know I was famous I wasn't going to risk it. I wasn't a big fan of 20 questions but it was better than silence and I really wanted to get and know her.

"Okay. So what is your last name?" She asked.

And that's when I remembered we hadn't even fully introduced ourselfs.

"Dallas," I replied. "What about you?"

"Lewis," she said. "So, Cameron why are all the girls all over you?"

"You say that like its a bad thing Chelsea."

"Well I didn't mean to but there has to be more reasons than those handsome looks of yours."

"Oh so you think I'm handsome?"

"No, okay I really think you are handsome." She said as her face got bright red. Why did she have to be so cute?

"I'm glad you think I'm handsome because, I think you are beautiful in every single way." I said while pulling into the drive way of my house.