Chapter 9

***Chelsea's POV****

It was finally Friday, I had almost completed my first week at my new school. Cameron still picked me up in the mornings and took me home after school. He was so sweet, caring, and lovable, I couldn't wait till Magcon with him. I just didn't know if I was ready for a loving relationship, not after my last one anyway. Matty had just about destroyed me. He slapped me, punched me, and sexual harassed me. I just didn't know if I could love again. But one day I knew I would have to.

"Ready for school?" I heard Cameron say from the front door.

"Yeah, and I have some good news!!"

"What?" Cameron asked.

"Moms letting me go to Magcon!!!" I said.

"That's great! I cant wait till we leave Sunday." Cameron said.

"Me either!" I said while getting in the car.

***Cameron's POV****

"Hey Nash, Chelsea's allowed to go to Magcon with us." I said sounding super happy.

"Good, I didn't think you asked her yesterday. Cause you guys didn't show up to eat with us." Nash said.

"Well I had to chase her to ask."

"You had to chase her?" Nash asked.

"One of the school sluts went up to her yesterday in the parking-lot when she was waiting on me, and told her I was only trying to get with her for sex." I said, answering his question.

"That's just cold bro." He said with a laugh.

"Its not fucking funny Nash, I really like this one. I didn't think she would go to Magcon with me after that." I said in a annoyed tone.

"Whatever Cameron, see ya later. I got to get to class. See you tomorrow at the block party." Nash said and walked away.

And that's when I remembered, I had been to busy worried about Magcon, I forgot about the block party. And if Chelsea was still coming.

(Ca-Cameron, Ch-Chelsea)

Ca- Are you coming to the block party tomorrow?

Ch- Yeah :) Can't wait

Ca- Me either :)

------------------------

Okay so please tell me what you think about the story.

Snapchat- Chelss_Renea

Twitter- Chelss_Renea

Instagram-  idk_magcon_boys