Chapter 19

*****Chelsea's POV****

Had I really always been the only thing Cameron ever wanted? When we made it back to the hotel Cameron just rushed us back into the hotel, like he didn't want anyone to see us. I was kinda glad about that though, I just wanted to talk to Cameron and I didn't want Taylor or any of the other boys coming with us and making it uncomfortable.

*****Cameron's POV****

I'm gonna fucking beat Taylor's ass. I knew Chelsea was wondering why I pushed her in the hotel. Taylor was out there on the beach making out with some slut, that was half naked. I did want Chelsea to be mine, but not like this. She really thought a lot of Taylor and he was about to ruin that. I couldn't understand how someone could get someone so amazing like her, and then throw it all away on some slut.

"So about what you said early?" She said.

"I don't remember what I said."

"You said that from the day you ran into me in the hall that I was all you ever wanted. Is that true?"

"Yes every bit of that is true." I said. I couldn't wait any longer and I went in for a kiss. Good lord, I wanted more than that but I tried to respect the fact that she is with Taylor. But who cared, cause he sure the hell didn't.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"It's okay. Just a kiss, it didn't mean anything."

It may not have meant anything to her, but it meant a lot to me.

"Is it bad that I want more that a kiss?" I said.

"I don't really know how to answer that."

That was it. I couldn't take it any longer. And before I knew it, I had that dress off of her. She didn't say anything, and I wasn't stopping. And I was starting to think she wanted this just as bad as I did. She had my shirt off in no time. But boy was I glad about that.

****Chelsea's POV****

Oh my god. Had I really just sleep with Cameron. I had to tell Taylor.

"I'm sorry Chelsea. I didn't mean for that to happen. You didn't stop me and I couldn't stop myself." Cameron said.

" I have to find Taylor."

"Your not gonna tell him, are you?"

"Yes, I am. I don't ant him to find out any other way."

"You can't tell him, Chelsea."

"Yes I can. I'm his girlfriend he deserves to know that I cheated on him."

"No. Please don't. He texted me after we left and said that you was his and to keep my hands off."

"Well you sure as hell did a good at that."

"Don't balm all of this on me. You had just as much to do with it as I did."

"Oh, so now it's all my fault?" I asked.

"No I didn't say that. You're not listing to me. All you care about right now is finding Taylor so you can tell him just fucked."

"No, I am listing to you. And he deserves to know. I'm his girlfriend and you are one of his best friends."

"If I was one of his best friends he would have asked me what I thought about you two going out. Cause it doesn't look like I'm to fine with it."

After that I left. It was time to find Taylor. He needed to know about this. I didn't care what Cameron thought.

"Chelsea, what's wrong?" I heard Kelsie say behind me.

"What?"

"You're crying."

"It's nothing."

As soon as I stepped out on that beach, I saw Taylor all over some girl. Suddenly what I did with Cameron, didn't matter to me anymore. It may have been worse that this, but it was pretty close to what I just done. As I walked up to behind Taylor, his eyes got opened and got wide, he pushed the girl off and started stepping back.

"Chelsea, what's wrong? You're crying." Taylor said, then reached to wipe the tears off of my face.

"Get you fucking hands off of me." I said.

"What's wrong?"

"Taylor, do I fucking look blind to you? I saw you making out with that bitch." I said, and I instantly felt more tears coming.

"My names not bitch, it's Hannah." She said, entering the conversation.

"Can you just shut up, Hannah?" I ask.

" Chelsea, stop being mean to everyone.. What's wrong with you?" Taylor asked.

"I come down here to tell you something important, then I find you making out with Hannah."

"She started making out with me when she saw you coming down here. She's just a jealous fan that hates you."

"No it wasn't Taylor. Tell her the truth." I heard Cameron say, walking up to us.

"I am Cameron."

"No your not Taylor." Cam said.

"Can you two stop fighting for one minute, that's all you two have done since we got here. No Taylor what happened? And I want the truth."

"I told you the truth babe."

"No he didn't Chelsea. Remember when we first got back to the hotel and I pushed you inside?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I pushed you because Taylor and Hannah were out here making out." Cameron said.

"Now I don't feel bad for what I done. Considering you have been out here for an hour or two." I said.

"What did you do?" Taylor asked.

"I had sex with Cameron." I said, then walked away.

"Did you really just flat out tell him like that?" Cameron asked.

"Sure did. The way he just acted, he didn't deserve to be told any other way."

"Whatever you say."