Chapter 10

***Chelsea's POV***

I woke up to my alarm clock going off. It was Saturday, the block party was today and then I left for San Diego Sunday. I had been doing a little research on the Magcon boys. Taylor Caniff really caught my eye. His body was amazing.

I got up and started getting ready for the party. I decided to wear my blue L.A. Hearts dress from Pacsun and my floral Vans. Cameron would be here to pick me up anytime now. Mom didn't have to work today and she decided that she wanted to meet Cameron today since I would be go with him for a while. As I was walking down the stairs, someone knocked at the door. But before I could get there I heard mom.

"I got it." She screamed from the kitchen.

When I walked into the living room Mom and Cameron were standing there laughing. Hopefully she haden't ruined my life yet.

"Cameron, this is my mom, Kim." I said awkwardly, "Mom this is Cameron."

"So this is the bae you have been telling me about?" Mom asked.

"Oh, so I'm the bae?" Cameron asked raising his eyebrows at me.

"Cameron can we go before she says something else? Or before she ruins my life?" I asked.

"Chelsea, honey calm down. I'm not going to ruin your life." Mom said.

"Yes actually you kinda are."

"Well if I am then fell free to go."

*On the way to the party*

"You look very handsome today." I said looking at Cam.

"Thanks. You don't look so bad yourself, bae." He said laughing.

"I really don't know where she got all that bae stuff at. She barley home and when she is I know she doesn't have time for the internet. And I never said anything about a bae."

"It's okay. My mom will probably be worse." he said.

***Cameron's POV***

I loved that way that dress looked on her. It matched her eyes and everything. I couldn't wait for Magcon with her.

"Hey Mom." I yelled as we walked up.

"Yes honey." She yelled back.

"This is Chelsea, Chelsea this is Gina my mom." I said.

"It's so nice to finally meet you Chelsea. I have heard so much about you."

"Well I can't say the same about you, but it's nice to meet you too." Chelsea said.

"Cameron you didn't tell your bae about your mother?"

"Well mom she's not really my bae , but most teenage boys don't talk to girls about there mommy's." I said then pulled Chelsea away from mom could say anything else.

"Told you." I said.

" No but whatever you say."

"So are you packed for Magcon?" Chelsea asks.

"No, I usually pack last minute. But you can help me right now if you want."

"Why not." Chelsea said.

--------------

Short chapter. Sorry but I'm think about doing a Shawn fan fiction! what do you guys think??