Chapter 20

****Taylor's POV****

Those last words Chelsea said, just keep replaying in my head. "Cameron and I had sex." then she just walked away and he followed like a lost puppy. She had shattered my heart into a million little pieces. Sure I had made out with Hannah but to me she was just another fan. My phone ringing, breaking into my thoughts. It was Chelsea.

"Hey." I said as I answered my phone.

"We need to talk."

"Tell me about it."

"Where you want to meet at?" she asked.

"You can come down here if you want. Kelsie and Nash are gone.

"Been there in a minute." and with that she hung up.

We hadn't official called anything off yet, but it didn't seem like that matter at all. Who knows what they have been doing up there for two hours. I heard the door open and thought that Kelsie and Nash were back but it was Chelsea.

"How did you get in here?" I asked.

"I still have my key and last time I checked it was still my room." She said.

"Oh, I just figured you had gave your key to Kelsie. So that way you could move in with Cameron so you could who're around." I said.

" I knew this was a mistake." she said. "See ya later Taylor. Call me when you want to handle this like an adult."

"Wait. I'm sorry. I'll keep my comment to myself."

"Okay. So you want me to go first?"

"No. I want to. Yours is probably longer anyway."

"What happened to keeping your comments by yourself?"

"Sorry. So a little while after you left, Matt and the rest of the guys wanted me to go to the beach with them. They all found girls to hang out with. Aaron found Allison, Jack G found Molly, Nash already had Kelsie, and so on and so on. And then Hannah came up and asked my why I was alone. I told her that you were out with Cameron. She said that since you wasn't here that I need to have fun too. She pushed me down and started making out with me. I didn't stop her cause me made feel less left out. And I needed something to get my mind off of you and Cameron. I have to say I got jealous of him today. I needed something to get you jealous. I never meant for it to go that far. But what you did was way worse, you had sex with someone. You wasn't faithful. But, I'm willing to forget that if you still want to be with me." I said.

"I know what I did was wrong. I tried to stop Cameron, but it was what my body wanted. I couldn't find the words to tell him no. And since we are telling the truth, Cameron said he was jealous of you today, that you had everything he had ever wanted. And I'm sorry for the drama and fights I have cause in between you two these two days. I'm sorry but I'm not just willing to try again. The pain in my chest isn't from heartbreak right now, it is because knowing that we aren't right for each other and you not being able to see it. That breakers my heart so much Taylor. I think we should go our separate ways. You should go after Hannah though. These two days shouldn't stop you, better yet just forget about them." Chelsea said while crying.

"I know we have only been together two days, but when I met you I didn't expect to fall for you that hard and I never expected goodbye to hurt this much. After today, I knew it was gonna happen. I had been preparing myself for it. It's funny that two days made me care so much for you. Just one thing."

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Ask Cameron to trade me rooms again."

"Yeah, promise me that you will try with Hannah. I'll apologize to her. I was made, and didn't think I was gonna go that far."