Chapter 7

*** Chelsea's POV***

I had first period with Kelsie and at the moment she was my only friend that was a girl. I wasn't surprised if it would stay like that.

"So Kelsie, what do you know about Magcon?" I asked

"Well, they go and have a meet and greet sometime throught the month on a weekend. If they go somewhere cool, Bart- The that created Magcon- lets them stay another week or two. They leave next week to go to San Diego and they get to stay two extra weeks." Kelsie explained.

"Do you not miss Nash when he goes away for that long?"

"I miss hum like crazy, you have no idea, but if its what he wants, and it makes him happy I can live with it."

My phone buzzed alerting me of a text message. I was from Cameron.

(Ca-Cameron, ch-Chelsea)

Ca- What are you doing after school?

Ch- Nothing yet :)

Ca- Good :) You are coming with me, Nash, and Kelsie to eat. But don't tell Kelsie yet.

Ch-Okay

***Cameron's POV***

I was meeting Chelsea in the parking lot after school and then we were going on to Chipotle to tell the girls about Magcon.

I wasn't sure how Chelsea would react because she had only been a couple of days. I really hoped she wanted to go though. And that her mom would let her.

"Cameron, does Chelsea know what were doing after school?" Nash asked.

"Yeah I just got done telling her."

"Okay. See you then." Nash said then walked away.

***Chelsea's POV***

I was standing outside by Cameron's car waiting on him to get here. He wanted us to go out with Nash and Kelsie tonight.

"Hey, sorry I'm late." I heard someone say behind me. But it wasn't Cameron, it was one of those girls that had been giving me looks all week.

"Um... What do you mean?" I asked.

"Why are you going after Cameron? I mean he leaves next week for a month. You are gonna have to walk to school for a month, while he is laying on a beach with some sluts surrounding him, You will just be his whore he can come home to. You will never bee anything more. Cameron's never made anyone more than a one night stand. And honey, you sure don't look like you fit in that type." She said.

"I guess we will find out." I said then ran off.

I didn't even want to see Cameron right now. But when I wasn't at school, I knew he would just come to my house. Why the hell did I show him where I lived? Why did I even let what that girl said get to me? Cameron didn't come off as that type. But I had only known him a couple of days, and she had gone to school with him a lot longer. And who knew she could have been one of his one night standers.

I heard my phone buzz

Cameron: Where are you? I have been waiting for a while.

Chelsea: I'm at home.

Cameron: Why?

Chelsea: I don't wanna talk about it

Cameron: Well I'm on my way.

Oh great, Nice going Chelsea why did you have to tell him where you went. God I could be so stupid.

Okay guys please tell me how you like the story!!!

Twitter: Chelss_Renea

Instagram: idk_magcon_boys