Chapter 33

Warning: this chapter contains talk about suicide and could trigger thoughts for some people. Please don't read if you don't think you can handle it, please.

**** Nash's POV****

It was Wednesday morning. Today was the day. The day I ended it all. I read over the letters one last time;

- "Mom and Dad, I think you so much for giving me this life, I made something great out of it and I'm glad you could be here for that. But that something great turned into something that I couldn't handle anymore. The stress, school,the hate, the drama between the boys, everything. It pushed me to a breaking point. A point where I couldn't push it back any longer. And I had to take the life you gave me away. Don't ever forget me. And just know that I can't wait to see you again. See you the other side, your son, Hamilton Nash Grier. Forever and always."

- "Chelsea and Taylor, I'm so glad you found your way back to each other. You two have something special, I can see it when you two look at each other. You make each other complete. Unfortunately, I haven't had that, and I probably never will. I just wanted to write you both this note to say goodbye. No matter what happens or what's said, just know neither one of you caused this. I live you both so much for being there for me when no one else was. Can't wait to see you guys again someday. Love Nash."

- "Hey Carter, Matthew, Aaron, Jack, Jack, Jacob, Mahogany, Shawn, I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye in person. None of this because of any of you. I just can't take any if the shit or hate I get. I know this isn't a lot but I don't know what else to say. Stay fierce, Nash. P.S. Püma!

- "Cameron, I'm not going to lie, you and Kelsie had something me and never had. I knew you two were together. I could tell in the airport. We always said we would be there for each other when something happened. The thing is, you weren't here. And that's why you are reading this. We always told the fans that Cash would never die, but it looks like we're at the end of Cash. Love your best friend/ brother, Nash. There is another letter behind this one, will you please give to the guys and Mahogany?"

- "Kelsie, I honestly don't know what to say. I was in shock when I seen Cameron and you. You were my everything and I screwed it up. This isn't your fault. Love Nash."

I wasn't writing my siblings one, it just didn't feel right.

*At School*

***Chelsea's POV***

"Chelsea!" I heard Kelsie scream behind me.

"You're back!" I said. "But where's Nash?"

"Umm.. I'm. It for sure, we broke up yesterday."

"Why? Omg is that why you're walking with Cameron?"

"Samantha. And yeah kinda."

*Later that day*

***Nash's POV****

It was almost 5th period. It was time to put the letters in the lockers. I had thought about this all day, if I wanted to or not. My mind was made up, it was happening. I couldn't take it in this world any longer. I slipped the notes onto their lockers, walked out the front doors to the school, and headed home.

***Chelsea's POV****

I opened my locker and a note feel out. It was folded. I picked it up and it said, "Love Nash" on the top, I opened it and the first thing I saw was..."I wrote you this note to say goodbye."

I feel to the floor crying, Nash was going to kill himself. He said he couldn't take it here any longer, but I couldn't lose him, he meant way to much to me. I tried to get up but I couldn't move. I was frozen.

***Taylor's POV***

I went to meet Chelsea and when I saw her, she was in the hallway with her face in her knees.

"What's wrong?" I asked. She pushed a letter to my feet. It was Nash. He was going to kill himself. I had to find him. I knew he wasn't still at school so I headed for his house.

***Cameron's POV***

My heart feel to the floor when I read those words, "We always told the fans Cash would never die. But it is we're at the end." Those were Nash's words were in Nash's final letter to me. I didn't look for anyone else. All I need was to get to Nash.

***Kelsie's POV***

Nash's letter hurt me. He was going to kill himself. He never said it was because of me, but I'm pretty positive it was. Gif Kelsie why couldn't you just let him at least try and explain thing to you? No, you had to make matters worse.

===================================

Your probably hate me, I don't nose ya I hate myself after this.

There's is 2 more chapters to this book and then the sequel!

Instagram: idk_magcon_boys

Twitter: yasespinosaa

Kik: Chelsea_Caniff