Chapter 34

Warning: This Chapter talks about suicide and could trigger some thoughts for some people.

***Taylor POV***

I was surprised that I didn't get pulled over on the way to Nash's house.

I went to get out of the car and noticed Cameron pulling in. I wasn't going to wait on him. I walked the sidewalk and didn't bother to knock on the door. We didn't have time for that. And the odds of Nash coming to the door was zero to none.

I ran up the stairs to Nash's room and couldn't find him.

Then I seen a trail of blood leading to his bathroom.

"Taylor wait." I heard Cameron say from the stairs.

"I'm not waiting. Your best friend could be dying and you want me to wait?" I asked. Following the blood trail. It lead to the shower. I stood there for a moment and got my breath.

Then I pulled the curtain back. I couldn't hold the tears in anymore. I had let my best friend die. I was to worried about girls to even notice anything was wrong with him. What a great friend.

****Cameron's POV****

I followed Taylor up to the bathroom. I wasn't prepared to see Nash laying in a bathtub with a knife in his gut, but that's what I seen. And it was all because of me. I wasn't there for my brother when he needed me the most.

"Call 911." Taylor said, still in shock.

It took a minute to get through but I finally did.

"They're on their way"

"He still has a heart beat. He may make it." Taylor said.

"Let's hope so. How did we miss this? Why wasn't we there for him?"

"Cause we were to busy crashing after girls." Taylor said, "I'm gonna go call Chelsea."

I watched the EMTS carry him out. They wouldn't let me ride in the ambulance. I would just drive. I was going to be there for him this time.

1 more chapter to this book and there will be a second one!!