Chapter 17

This is a trigger warning!!!!!!!!
     The following chapter has the depiction of violence against women, sexual violence, and rape. If this is a trigger for you please skip to the next chapter.

Another week had gone by. Haley had managed to talk to Robert once. He was going to try to find out if the military was planning something here. If she could find that out maybe she could get help somehow. She had tried to get through to Shannon more times than she could count but she couldn't reach him. She at least knew he was safe. She had been able to see either something he was doing or he was dreaming, she wasn't sure. But it had to do with blowing up an A2 building in Atlanta. The next day she had heard Dr. Teal yelling at one of the guards. "Do you want this place to end up like the Atlanta base? No? Then you better do a better job of securing this area!" Knowing that gave her hope that he would find her soon.
God, she hoped it was soon. She could handle Dr. Teal, she knew what to expect from him but some of the guards she didn't like at all. They looked at her like they wanted to eat her. They made comments about her body and what they would do to her if they had any say so. So far she hadn't been alone with them for more than a minute or two. And that was too long.

She heard the key in the door bringing her back to this reality she was trying so hard to forget. Dr. Teal walked into the room."Hello, Haley. Can we talk?" Dr. Teal asked. She stayed silent. "No? Well, then I'll do the talking then. I thought you might enjoy seeing this." He put a magazine on the table and opened it up. There was a photo of Jared and Jessie holding hands on the shore of a lake. If she wasn't mistaken it was at the campground. The caption read 'Is Jared finding love with the bands Doctor?'. She hoped so.

"I know you have been wanting to know about Shannon." He turned the page. "Here's your love. Oh, I'm sorry love. It looks like he's moved on." Dr. Teal just rubbed it in. It was a picture of Shannon sitting outside a restaurant with a beautiful redhead. The caption read 'Shannon knows how to pick them. Who is this mystery woman?' She turned away. She couldn't look at it.
"Like I've been telling you. They aren't coming for you. They are moving on with their lives."
She was trying to hold back the tears but one escaped. Dr. Teal saw it but pretended not to. It was working. He finally got to her. Of course, the picture of Shannon had to be photoshopped, right? The picture of Jared and Jessie and the magazine were real though.
"I'm sorry but I thought you should know your would be knight in shining armor wouldn't be riding in here on his white horse to rescue you."
Haley tried to hold it in but she couldn't anymore. All her pent up frustration and anger from being totally helpless locked up here just came out and she lost it. She stood up and slammed her hands on the table.
"SHUT! THE! FUCK! UP!" She yelled in his face. He just smiled that evil smile at her. She came around the table. She was going to wipe that smile off his face. She punched him in the nose. Blood sprayed out. "If Shannon doesn't come I'll kill you myself you miserable mother fucker!" she screamed and went after him again. She had lost her mind.
The guards rushed in and grabbed her slamming her against the wall. She lost her breath.
"Teach her some manners." He said to the guards. "You and I will finish this later." He said to Haley.
He started to walk out holding his sleeve to his nose to stop the blood from dripping.
"Sir how far can we go in the manners training?" The guard asked.
Dr. Teal got an evil sadistic look on his face.
"Just don't kill her Sam"

___

"Oh, we get to teach this bitch some manners." He said to the other guard.
He held her against the wall, turned her face away and smelled her neck, then whispered in her ear.
"We are going to teach you how good girls should act."
He pushed her to the table, grabbed a fistful of her hair and slammed her head into it. She was seeing stars. He shoved her on her back on top of the table.
"Hold her arms above her head." He told the other one. He ripped her shirt open. He grabbed her breasts and began to hurt her. That's all he wanted to do was inflict pain. He squeezed and slapped them. Haley winced.
"Oh, you like that don't you bitch." Then he grabbed them again this time pinching and pulling and twisting until he saw her tears start.
"You're ready for me now, aren't you?"
He pulled her pants off and ripped her panties off.
"Please don't." she pleaded. She still couldn't focus. She tried to fight. She tried to shove him away with her feet but he just pushed her legs open by her knees.
"I like it when they beg. You'll be begging me to make you cum before its over." He shoved himself into her. He watched himself slamming in and out of her and then watched her breast moving to his rhythm.
"I love your tits." He said as he cruelly grabbed them. Leaning into her as he shoved them together he sucked her nipples into his mouth hard. She moaned in pain. Not losing his rhythm he bit down on her nipples until she screamed. That made him cum.
"Look what you made me do bitch. I still wanted to play with you. I guess I still can while my friend here fucks you." He went around the table as the other guard came around unzipping his pants as he went. He just shoved himself inside her and started pumping.
Sam caught her wrists between his thighs and the table and continued torturing her breasts. Haley went inside herself somewhere.
She couldn't deal with this. She was completely helpless. They were too strong and she was too weak after being prisoner for so long. She blocked out what was happening. She thought about Shannon. Could he really be moving on? Had he forgotten about her? She didn't want to believe it. But she had been here for weeks.
The pain made her lose focus for a second. She thought about the island. She had been so incredibly happy there with Shannon. When she had finally talked they talked for hours and hours. He accepted her for who she was. Did he know how much she loved him? Don't give up on me Shannon. I'm still here, alive. Please help me.
They threw her on the floor like trash when they were finished.
"I love you, Shannon." She whispered before the darkness came over her.