Omega Pt. Two

Tyler jumped from where he was on the queen sized bed. The sheets were discarded onto the floor leaving only the mattress. Tyler was sweating, his tanned skin glistening with it all and his teeth were gritting together as his hand was stilled, wrapped around his length. "A-Alpha, p-please." He didn't care who it was, okay maybe he did, but at this point in time he didn't. The first day of an Omegas Heat was always the hardest.

"I'm here, my pretty Omega." Joshua walked over to the bed, kneeling over and trapping the boy between his legs.

Tyler clenched his eyes closed as another wave of excruciatingly painful heat washed over him. "Please," he whimpers.

"I'll take care of you, Luna." Joshua mutters as he's still sat on his knees with Tyler beneath him. It was no wonder the boy stood out to him so much. Joshua being the next heir in line for pack Alpha, he was in search for his mate and here he was; above the boy he was destined for.

Tyler's body was overwhelmingly hot. Sweat swallowing his body whole. "Alpha, alphaalpha, please," his back arching its way into Josh's front.

"Beautiful, beautiful, boy," Josh lowers his head biting at Tyler's sides and making his way down. "My beautiful omega,"

"Yours." Tyler whimpers, gripping the matress in his fists where his knuckles went white.

"Tell me what you need," Josh places a hot kiss near Tyler's navel, making the boy shiver and curl his toes. "What do you want, Tyler." To which the boy only responds with a shake of his head subconsiously and whine. "Your words, omega, use your words."

"Knot, please, want your knot. Alpha, please." Tyler could ramble on and on but his voice was wavering. All he wanted was for this gorgeous alpha to take him. And take him, and take him, and take him, until it was all over.

"I've got you," Josh says. "I've got you, omega." Tyler's body was producing an obscene amount of slick and he required no preparation just as Josh took himself, pressing against the tightness of the omega's hole. "I've got you," he says one more time just as he pushes in.

Tyler's eyes roll to the back of his head and his mouth hangs open in utter, God, it just feels so good and it's such a relief.

Hours later, they're on the floor, sheets surrounding them as Josh takes him for the twentieth time. Not even out of breath, he's thrusting and holding Tyler's hips against his to hit the right spot for the omega.

"Alpha, alpha - ah!" Tyler is quick to come undone, arching his back and digging his nails into Josh's shoulders. He wraps his arms around the alpha's neck, holding himself up. He can feel Josh leave open mouthed kisses along his shoulder, neck, jaw, cheek and finally his lips. Tyler's head was clear of his heat but still fully invested in the eroma. "Mark me," is all he says.

"I need to court you, omega, I can't-"

"Please, I wanna be yours, all yours." Tyler is pleading, gripping Josh's shoulders and tightening his legs around the eldest's waist, knot still fully locked inside of him. He hisses at the tug. "Alpha..."

Josh nods, resting his forehead against Tyler's, his hands running up and down the boy's back. "If you're sure,"

"I'm sure, please," then Josh is nosing at the crook of Tyler's neck, right along the scent gland and he breathes in the wonderful smell. It's so good and about to be all his. The marking spot was pounding, he could feel the heartbeat of it on his lips as he places a kiss upon it. Tyler's body knew what was to come, and it was ready.

Josh kisses the marking spot once more before extracting his canines, biting down and - God - he and the omega come for the last time and it's nothing they've ever felt before. Josh pulls back, lapping at the wound he's just made and it sends shivers down Tyler's spine. The taste of his omega on his tongue, it was everything he's been waiting for. No amount of fantasizing about this moment would ever replace the way it actually was.

"Mine," Josh growls and nuzzles into his omega's neck once more before kissing him feverishly. "Mine, mine, mine..."

hey wassup I didn't know how to end that. It smells like spaghetti in my house and I can't concentrate.