All Play No Gay... I Think?

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. Beautiful words once said by the miraculous Ben Franklin, which Brendon is sure is a fact, a matter of a fact. Fact.

"So... you're here because..."

"We have 63 hours to find the rest of the crew to finally tag Josh!"

"You're unbelievable." Brendon huffs with a stomp of his foot as Tyler shakes his head, fixing his tie. "I have to go back in there and seal a deal with Japan and you - you need to leave."

"Tyler! Wait, okay? Wait, Josh is quitting after this season, 12AM on June 1st, Josh Dun will no longer be taggable. Who's fault will that be, huh? Surely not his because he's just trying to do what he needs to do in order to keep his record clean of any tags!"

"Brendon, you're making a scene,"

"No, you're making a scene out of a scene! Don't make me call up the boys and start an amendment." Brendon crosses his arms and smirks, clicking his tongue against his teeth. "Wouldn't it be a shame if we caught Josh without you,"

Truth be told, Tyler wanted nothing more than to walk out of this building alongside Brendon and end this once and for all. But Japan!

"Did you just stomp your foot? Did the big bad CEO businessman Tyler Joseph just stomp his foot?" Brendon doubles over as he laughs, pointing at the pout on Tyler's face.

"N-No, I did not! Look, let me wrap things up with Japan and then we'll go-"

"Nope, you'll just have to postpone that deal, we have to leave now."

"I gotta just-"

"We either get Josh now, or we die."

"What?"

"Eventually, we die eventually. Y'know what I mean," Brendon raises a brow at Tyler as Tyler does the same.

"Fine!" Tyler groans, looking back at the room Japan was impatiently waiting in. He could just feel the rejection radiating off of the glass windows. "Fine, let's go. Wesley! Tell them to reschedule for June 5th,"

Brendon cheers as he claps Tyler on the back. "If you even think of tagging me back I'll do the same to you, we're stuck together on a plane for the next two hours."

"Oh fun,"

This is incredibly short, my apologies. Based off of the film TAG, I recommend checking it out.