Chapter - 3

Aileen's POV

I was in deep thought about his words especially on the last part i.e. "..then be ready." Why did he say that?

Weird!

Ya Allah protect me from all evils. I prayed in my heart and started doing dikhr. Finally, after 20 mints, I reached my home.

"Asslamualikum Mum"

"Is everything done ok?" Mum asked

"Yeah"

"Ok good Ma Shaa Allah, now lunch is ready. Where is your dad? He didn't come with you?" she asked.

"No Mum, he was busy in his office work so I took a bus to reach home myself."

"Oh, fine. Ok now go, fresh yourself and come back for lunch." She commanded with a sweet smile.

The days passed so quickly that I didn't realise that tomorrow I had to attend the classes. I prayed Isha prayer and went to my bed to enter into my dreamland.

I wished for him to be here with me but I could do nothing about this. There was happiness. I, my mum and dad were so happy but in deep inside everyone wanted a happily ever after end which they knew never could happen.

I woke up at 5:00 am in the morning. I offered Fajr prayer and checked my mobile as I always do. I found nothing much about it so I decided to take a shower and wear a pink dress. I watched the tick-tocks and it said 7:00 am and I had to reach the department before 8:00 am. I don't want to be late on the very first day of my new department. I quickly wore my abaya with pink simple hijab.

"Assalamualikum" I greeted my parents with a smile.

"Walaikum Asslam" they reply in unison.

"You are ready to go". Good. Your dad will drop you but before that finish your breakfast." Mum said.

"Ok but mum, I am already getting late. I can't finish all breakfast."

"Ok so eat as much as you like but eat at least." She said

"Ok"

I quickly ate half part of a sandwich and a glass of orange juice and ran outside.

Finally, I reached my college and said goodbye to my dad.

"So this is so huge." I murmured before entering into the department.
I wonder how I will find my class? I moved ahead in university and started trying to find my class.

"Hey, are you lost?" someone asked me from behind me.

I turn around and found a girl standing with a beautiful smile.

"No, I was just trying to find my class." I said in the most polite voice.

"I think you are a fresher." She said.

"Yeah, and you?" I asked

"I am your senior dear. Well, your class is upstairs on the left side." She replied.

"Oh, thanks a lot." I said

"You're welcome."

I went upstairs as directed by my senior who was so modest and polite. I liked the way she treated me. May Allah bless her.

I finally found my classroom. I moved towards the girls' side and started looking for Aneeba, the drama queen. But she was nowhere which made me little disappointed. There were other girls too around me but not much.

"Welcome to my class dear students." A man says while entering into our classroom who was in his 40's. I think he was our subject teacher.

"My name is Yusuf. You can call me Yusuf sir or Mr Yusuf. I am your main subject teacher." He introduced himself.

"May I come in sir?" I heard Aneeba's voice from the classroom entrance.

"Yes miss please, come in" Yusuf Sir replied.

She quickly came inside and took a seat beside me.

"Can't you ever come on time?" I asked her.

She just gave an apologizing look while lip sing 'sorry' and started trying to give attention to what Yusuf sir was saying.

"So this was all about your first day of Masters. You all have to know that your seniors are also here in this college. So respect your teachers and seniors too. I don't want any complaint from my students. And yes one more thing ragging is banned here. If anyone threatens you then just feel free to inform me, ok?" Yusuf sir said.

"Yes, Sir." Whole class replied in unison like a nursery class.

After a few minutes class was dismissed. I and Aneeba were feeling hungry so we decided to go to the canteen. The canteen was crowded.

We chose a table which was far away from the rush. I sat there and Aneeba moved towards the counter to order two cups of coffee and two burgers. I was alone on the table and felt boring so I took my mobile out from my bag and started checking my facebook account. I had a few notifications and too many news feeds. I found a picture of my cousin's daughter. She was looking so beautiful Ma Shaa Allah. A smile slipped out after watching her picture. I touched the like option and also commented on that 'Ma Shaa Allah'.

"Why are you smiling babe? I know I am handsome." Someone said this while dragging a chair from another table and sat beside me.

I noticed he was none other than same horrible boy 'Fahad'.

#

Vote • Comments • Share