Chapter - 19

Aileen's POV

Everything ​was moving so fast. Trees were moving like a blurry movie and the dark night was trying to cover itself from white snow as if trying to hide its bitter darkness from the whole world.

I was in car beside him. I was married to Shazman. I couldn't ever guess that tonight I would end up being the wife of him. Just a few hours ago I was supposed to marry Ziyad.

But Ziyad was dead.

This single thought was enough to make me again broke into tears. I hate to cry in front of someone else except Allah. Ya Allah, I know this is a test but I wasn't prepared for this.

"Wipe your tears, I don't like it in your eyes."

I heard a voice beside me. His voice was sending shivers down my spine. I became much more distress then I finally came out from my thoughts and realised I was with him, in his car. The boy who I never saw in past one year was now sitting beside me as my husband.

It was not like, I hate him or something but I was not just used to be with the person whom I didn't even know.

I wanted to run away from all this mess.

His car halted in front of a large familiar gate. I visited here before too but this place now seemed better carved now. He opened the car's door for me and offer a hand to help me come out from it.

I don't know why, but still, my mind was struggling to accept his offer or not. It was not like I couldn't able to step out without help, so I just wiped my tears away and stepped out from there by my own.

We moved towards the house or more I could say home. His family already reached before us to welcome.

I was worried.

So worried, not for me but for his family. Didn't they saw I was bad luck?

Shama Aunty's warm hug was silently telling to my heart 'that was not your fault'.

But still, my mind was screaming. The fire inside me was burning my every sense.

After a warm welcome, she sends me into 'his' room. I still didn't talk to him. I was scared. I entered into the room and I became astonished by watching the beauty of it. The walls were painted with blue and white tint. The room seemed so clean and decent.

I was standing on the doorstep totally lost in the room's beauty when I heard someone cleared his throat. I quickly looked down.

"Do you like it?" He asked in a little husky voice in my ear.

My state became much more uncomfortable as ever on his question. I just moved forward avoiding his gaze and question too. I was so tired and I was feeling a bit dizzy after the unfortunate day. I was standing in the middle of the room struggling with my fingers.

"C-c-can I s-sitt here?" I asked him while facing him in the most uncomfortable voice.

He was standing leaning on the door's frame with his hands bound together.

"Where?" He asked in a casual manner.

"O-on Sofa?"

"What if I say no?"

Why he was asking such crazy questions. God!
His questions were irritating me a bit, still, I manage to keep quiet.

He moved towards me and said
"Aileen keep that in mind from now. This is not only my room but also yours. You don't need to ask me what to do and what not. This is our room." He said in the most polite voice as if instructing a little kid.

I nodded.

"Thanks"

"You're welcome, my lady." He said with a smile and moved towards his wardrobe.

I didn't know how to get rid of this wedding dress. The very first thing I want to do was change and read my Isha prayer. But the problem was I don't have a single dress for now to wear​.

"Do you need anything?" He asked while turning.

"N-no" I quickly replied

"Ok that's mean you need, say?"

Wait? How could he..!

"A-actually I want to c-change a-and I have no dress for now to wear." I finally said.

"Oh I see.." he said while pondering.

"Wait I will inform Mom, she should have some dresses that fit you." He said.

He moved towards the door to open but came back again in the room.

"Sorry, she must be asleep." He said in a disappointing tone.

"Oh.." that's all I said.

I really had no idea what to do.

"Well.. if you don't mind you can wear my Tees and Pj, for now," he said and I was like 'What?'

I had also no choice.

"Ok" that's all I said.

Then he rushed towards his wardrobe and picked out some suitable one to wear.

"Believe me, this is the shortest night dress in my wardrobe exist." He said with a chuckle.

I bit my lips to resist myself from smiling.

"Jazak Allah" I said and silently took that from his hand.

I was about to turn but his voice stopped me in my tracks.

"Aileen"

"Yes?" I said while facing him.

Then he did the most unexpected act. He placed​ his hand over my head, closed his eyes and recited some supplications for almost one minute. I was astonished by his act. I don't know what he was reciting. Then he opened his eyes and blew all over my face.

"Now you can go." He said while smiling.

I was still in shock to questions what he just did, so I chose to turn around and moved towards the washroom.

After taking a bath and change into 'his' tees and Pj, I came out from the bathroom. That was so oversized. I just kept on tugging it.

"It suits you." I heard a voice.

"It doesn't even fit." I said annoying, of course, I am not used to wearing oversized dresses.

He chuckled.

"Wait five minutes for me. We will pray together." He said and rushed into the bathroom.

I hadn't remove my Hijab. I was still wearing my hijab with this dress.

After a few minutes he came back and we together offered our Isha prayer and extra Nafils too.

Praying with him was different. He was leading me. Standing beside him in Salah was like my every sin was washing away slowly and silently as like thousands of bruises began to heal. It was peaceful.

Peace, of which I was willing​ to get for so long.

#

Vote • Comments • Share

This chapter was a bit difficult to write for me. Well, I finally did. I hope you all like this chapter.

I won't able to update regularly due to my classes, but I will try to update at least one or two chapter a week In Shaa Allah :)

Keep Shining!