Chapter- 33

Aileen's POV

My hands were tied.

That was all I know, it was hurting badly. I wanted to get rid of that chain around my wrist. My wrist was bleeding.

And my mind?

Taib was all there. I was always in fear that from nowhere he will appear and again leave a mark on my body.

He was a living nightmare.

I wanted to end my life but still, I couldn't. Ya Allah was this a test or a punishment. What I have done?

He is not just carving on my body but it is like someone scratching my heart with a sharp knife.

I don't want to meet Shazman. How I will face him? What he will think of me? I am waiting for the angels of death only. To free me from my agony.

Yes, I am paying for what I have done. I killed my own brother, my love, my other half, my twin.

His death was not confirmed. I always believed that one day he will return, we will reunite. After so many years, I experienced what my parents were going through every day and every minute. They lost their only son. They even could not able to face each other. They fear to look in each other eyes. And I, always believed that he is some for sure and will return.

I was foolish.

How could he return when he was killed by her own sister.

Oh, Umar!

How much I want to meet him

I deserved the situation I was in. Why I was even complaining?

I opened my eyes and I saw a familiar white sealing. My whole body was aching. Why I was even alive? I didn't know, I should have died.

But I  was still alive to witness my own doom.

I realised I was not in the room where Taib kept me. After coming back to my all senses I realised I was at my own home.

At my home?

Yes! I finally came back.

But where is Shazman?

I tried to stand on my own feet then suddenly I realised that my wrist was still tied. But why?

I was trying to figure this out and suddenly I heard the familiar horrible voice.

"How can you even think that you're free?" he said with a wicked smile on his face.

"Pl-please Taib let me free" I begged.

There was no electricity. Only a dim light was there.

"Free? You will be free in the most prisoned way." He said in a deep voice.

Fear was the only thing that was reflecting on my hazel orbs.

"Do you remember this?" He asked.

He had a pistol in his hand. How can I forget that?

"This is the same one which I pointed on your lovely brother. Oh! Did I say lovely? He was clever." He said while looking at his pistol

At that point, I was not fear of my death. I wish to be killed by him. As same as he killed my brother. I wanted to feel the very pain from which my brother had gone through.

He suddenly pointed that pistol at me. And the thing that surprised me was that I didn't fear from any of his moves. I was standing straight with no fear in my eyes.

"Oh! Great. You are not afraid of death"

"If my brother can face this pistol, I can too. I also have the same blood which you love to drain. Just shoot and end the game." I said with all the firmness.

There was complete silence for a minute.

"End the game? How can I 'just' end the game when it has just begun, dearie." He said

"Little girl is no more afraid of me. Ah! This hearts. But don't underestimate me."

I was just listening to his words.

"Your death would be so easy! How if I make your life miserable till your death. O, I remember, to some extent, I already did."

"Have you ever heard that 'Truth is bitter'? Now let me tell you the truth." He added

He pointed his gun to his own head.

"Can you able to witness one more death?"

I wasn't expecting this. At this stage of my life, I couldn't able to witness one more no matter of who it was.

He triggered the gun and at no time he shot himself before saying four words.

And my scream echoed in the whole villa.

He was dead.

I don't know whether this is reality or a nightmare. But he was dead. And his very words before he shot made me numb.
.
.
'Your brother is alive.'

#

♥️

How was the chapter?
.
It seems like the end is near.

Like | Comments | Share