Chapter- 34

Aileen's POV

He triggered the gun and at no time he shot himself before saying four words.

And my scream echoed in the whole villa.

He was dead.

I don't know whether this is reality or a nightmare. But he was dead. And his very words before he shot made me numb.
.
.
'Your brother is alive.'

~

My whole body froze. I couldn't able to feel my existence. All I can saw a dead body in front of me and blood continuously oozing from it.

It was scary more than anything.

I just became numb. I forget the thought that where I am & whom I am with as if I also got shot and on the verge to die.

I totally became incapable to feel the living existence beside me. The boy continuously rubbing my face, brushing my hair back, cupping my face, hugging but I couldn't able to respond to all those gestures.

I wanted to respond but I couldn't.

"He is dead," I said in a very low voice.

"You know, he is dead. Why did he shot himself?? Why? He is like really dead. I- I thought he was fooling around me but no he shot himself."

"Aileen, my girl listen to me." I finally heard Shazman's voice, my Hayati.

"Hi, Shazman, where were you! Oh, Allah Shaz he killed himself. Please, see this couldn't be possible. He is still playing with my mind. Shazman see he is acting. Wake him up! Oh no. Don't wake him up else he will hurt you too. Just run.. leave me alone. He will wake up any soon" I said to Shazman with utter urgency.

"Aileen!"

"Just go, this is all that I deserve. I don't want to drag you in this. Leave me alone, Shazman"

"Not this time, Aileen! How can I leave you ."

"Shazman! See, he will wake up soon"

"Aileen my Hayati, he is dead!"

He then picked me up in his arms and get me away from the horrifying scene. He made me sit on the sofa.

"Aileen! No matter how much I thank Allah it would be less. If something worst happens either you today only Allah knows where I would be now." Shazman spoke to me in low voice.

I saw tears in his eyes.

"I don't like seeing you cry"

"As if I like to see you cry"

He picked me into his strong arms and moved towards a room and placed me on the bed. Just sleep, you're safe here. I will be back soon.

"Promise?" I asked

"More than this if ever exist then yes to that also" he replied with a smile.

I smiled and went into a deep slumber.

~

Shazman's POV

After the shot, I thought I have lost my Aileen. I was on the verge of losing my conscious but then I found Aileen, sitting totally in shock.

I tore apart after watching the condition of her. Her body was scratch, her hands were bruised, and also have cuts also.

I could not able to see her in that condition but what more made me worry that she was not responding. She was in total shock & why would she not.

A dead body was lying in front of her. I just wanted to get away her from this situation. I finally took her in my arms, went to the room and made her sleep.

After then I  quickly came out from the room and called the cops. The arrived in 10 mins. They took the dead body out from my home and collected all the clues & evidence.

"Officer, can you kindly tell me how could this even possible that he entered in my own house with my wife & nobody have noticed him?"

"Mr. Malik, he was not an ordinary criminal. He was very sharp & left no clues behind him. Even after his dead, we found nothing about him. We have also checked the CCTV cameras of own house but found no clue that from where he entered. But according to our calculations & estimate, he must have entered from the back door. That guy very well knew that Malik's house is the safest place as our cops were spread in own city, covering every part and even the abandoned places as well. That's why he decided to move into your house & well he also had very good control over CCTVs that's why we could not able to mark him anywhere. After how investigation we came to know that was not a simple criminal who threat people but he was psychology disturbed. Well, sir, that's how he was. We will soon figure out who he was." The officers explained

"Ok! But make sure to identify him." I said

"Yes, of course, sir. As soon as we get any information regarding him we will let you know." The officers replied with assurance on his face.

#

♥️

LIKE | COMMENTS | SHARE

Assalamualaikum friends,
Ramzaan Mubarak to everyone 💙

Kindly let me know how was this chapter?