Chapter - 24

Aileen's POV

"Damn"

Someone said, breaking my sleep. I was figuring out what had just happened then I found Shazman was standing in front of his wardrobe, holding his hairs tightly.

"What happened?" I asked, to know what was bothering him.

"Ahh I am just struck," he said

"In your wardrobe?" I asked while raising my single eyebrow.

He turned around and looked straight into eyes.

"Yes, wifey," he said confidently

"Now please favour me to help what to wear for today's meeting. Actually, I have a very important meeting today and I don't know what I should wear." He said like a child.

I mentally thought that he looks great in every attire. Why does he need to worry about his dress like a girl?

"What? Do you really think this of me?" He asked

Oh God, I literally said that loud! Oh no.

He came closer to face, only a few inches away and pinched my cheek lightly

"I like this tint, you're blushing miss." He spoke

"Y-you're getting late for your meeting. Let me help you." I quickly said while breaking my eye contact and went towards the wardrobe.

"Well, I never know you go to the office too." I said to change the topic.

"Of course I do, I am not an unemployed person." He said with a chuckle.

"Okay" I replied

"Here, have your suit."

"Thank You " he said with a billion-dollar smile "I will try to come home before seven. If you want anything just feel free to call me okay."

He said and went into the washroom to change.

When he was about to leave,

"What?" He asked

"What?" I replied him back

"That's what I am asking Aileen, is there anything bothering you?" He asked with an assuring tone

There were lots of things which he didn't know about me, but I was so scared to tell him. 'What if', and this single thing was eating me alive.

"I don't have your contact number."

"For real?! Why don't you tell me this before? I am so stupid. I will give a call on yours."

"How do you have my contact with you?" I asked in a little surprise

"Is this even worth asking that how Shazman Malik have Mrs Aileen Shazman Malik contact number?" He asked while closing the distance between us.

"Ok f-fine" I said while lowering my gaze, he placed a gentle kiss on my forehead and drove away in his SUV.

~

Shazman's parents were left for foreign to reside in their different house. It became a routine that Shazman left for his office in the morning and came back home after dusk and in between that time I did all my housework.