Chapter - 7

Aileen's POV

Sitting on a stool in front of my wardrobe wide opened​ and in deep thought what to wear for the wedding.

I had many dresses but they all were ordinary but my Mum said to wear something 'fancy'. Of course, that was a marriage ceremony, which Mum allowed her daughter to wear PJ and a T-Shirt.

"Should I wear that green colour long top with skin colour bottom? No! That will be too simple. Should I wear that light blue dress? No! The colour is too dull. Ahh, I am totally confused now. I need help but of whom? Aneeba! Yes, correct Aneeba."

I quickly dialled her and after two rings she picked​ it up.

"Assalamualikum Aneeba" I said

"Walaikum Asalam. How are you? What made you call?" she asked

"Yes alhumdullilah, I am good. Aneeba! Please help me!"

"What!! What happened?! Is everything okay? Where are you and.."

I stopped her in the middle
"Woa wait wait. Yeah, everything is okay. I was just saying please help me to choose a nice dress for a marriage ceremony."

"What? Are you insane? You just scared me. Well okay, I am also in the mood of shopping. You can join me." She said

"Yeah ok"

"Okay, meet you in 20 mints at Nevish mall then. I saw many dresses there through the glass window and that made my stomach enzymes active." She said with all her excitement

Stomach enzymes?!

For real?

"Stupid, ok meet you soon. Bye."

"Bye."

At Nevish Mall

"Hey, Aileen look at that dress. That's too nice. Ya Allah that will definitely suit on you." she said this with a little jump and scream

"Aneeeba! We are in a public place. Don't scream. Let's go and check the dress." I said to her and with a huge hope of heart, we went inside the shop. I hope this dress shouldn't be like those which we saw before, they were all not modest. The first one we saw was sleeveless, the second one was with full sleeves but too much tight to show up my curves and the third one was not good in colour.

I noticed​ the dress that Aneeba noticed a while before and found it really beautiful and modest too. It was a long purple coloured gown with pink contrast. The embroidery was nor too heavy neither too light. It was perfect. I was happy that I had finally chosen my dress with the help of Aneeba.

Now it's time for the shoe section. I paid for my dress, picked the bag and drifted my eyes to search for Aneeba but my eyes got struck somewhere else. I saw him!

Fahad.

He was there standing outside the shop, having a cell phone in his hand, leaning on a wall with his terrible look. Fear started running through my spines and I unknowingly dropped​ a bag from my hands.

"Aileen! What happened?!" I heard​ Aneeba's voice from my side and turned my head towards her.

"Aneeba, he is hear, he is here," I said in haste.

"Who is here?" she asked

"See there he is!" I turned​ my face to point out Fahad but he was nowhere.

"Where?" she asked

"He was right there."

"Who Aileen?" she asked again

Then here reality hit me. I didn't want to tell Aneeba about anything.

"No one. i.. it's getting late and I am feeling tired too. Can we quickly buy shoes and leave?" I asked​ her

"Of course not. I have an empty stomach. How can I leave this place before getting some food in my tummy?" she spoke

"Okay, my darling lets quickly complete shopping first."
I mentally thanked Aneeba for not forcing me to tell of whom I was talking a while before.

But was I hallucinating or what? I saw him. But where he went so quickly? Maybe I was just hallucinating.

#

Chapter 7 continued in the next part..

Vote • Comments • Share

#64 in Spiritual
🙂