Chapter - 11

Aileen's POV

Two days had been passed from the dinner at Shama Aunty's house. Dinner was so awesome I must say. All members of that family are so soft spoken and nice. May Allah bless them with His unlimited mercy. When I returned back home from Ice cream parlour with Shazman, a maid served our respective ice creams and we all ate whilst enjoying our flavours.

Today I reached college and found Aneeba was sitting in the classroom waiting for me.

"Assalamualaikum Aneeba"  I greeted

"Walaikum Assalam, I have missed you badly my love," she said dramatically while hugging me.

"O really, thanks for your concern grandma" I replied in her own tone while patting a little on her arm

"Ouch! That hurts" she winced, again drama. Sometimes I wondered​ what she was doing here in this University, I mean Hollywood must have a vacancy for her.

"Please clear miss, what hurts you more, thought of being 'grandma' or my little pat on your arm?" I winked her

"What? Grandma?? I am not married yet for Allah's​ sake." She replied in huge shock

"So get married soon, I am dying to see your grandchildren in your arms." I said casually

She glared.

"Ok fine. Not your grandchildren but your children. Okay now?" I replied whilst controlling my laughter. And then I was awarded a 'book slap', sounds weird.

~

The whole week passed with ease, during that I also got few messages from that guy, Fahad but I ignored all and blocked his number. After blocking his number I didn't get any messages from him & I was happy for that.

Today I wake up at 7:00 am, which clearly showed that I missed my Fajr prayer, not a good beginning of the day. Quickly I moved towards my washroom, washed my face, did my ablution and read two Rakats of Qaza prayer of Fajr. I had my breakfast as fast as I could and finally, after greeting my parents I arrived at university at 8:30 am.

I was late.

The day was cloudy. The passage which was once crowded with lots of buzzes is drowned into an eerie silence and my footsteps adding a horror Lullaby in the gallery which not seemed much familiar now. All the students were in their classes. I moved towards my locker to grab some important refreshers. Not a single student was present in the locker room.

Hearing footsteps, I realised someone was following me. That must be Aneeba, she again wanted to prank with me. Sorry Aneeba, but this time your plans were not going to work on me. Suddenly I realised that someone grabbed my wrist and the worst part, that was not of a girl but a boy. Within no time, his strong grip forced me to turn around such that my back bumped into the locker.

I winced.

I found Fahad in front of me, standing so close too me.

His touch was burning my skin like fire. His strong grip on my hand became tighter and tighter. He was like his beast had taken over him. His beast was trying to overcome his real self.

But again, this beast was the real him.

I was melting under his heated gaze. I was dying under his warm breath. This shouldn't be happening. This was not right. Unknowingly, tears started flowing through my glassy eyes. Each drop splashing against my cheeks like melted wax. It was burning my skin, my inner self. I tried to escape from his hold but again, I cursed myself for being weak. I contributed all my inner strength but still, that didn't even make a single pie in front of his. He was strong.

"How dare you?" His voice was low but for me nothing more than a scream, that was enough to make my eardrums tear apart. The harshest voice I had ever heard.

I gasped.

Cold shivers ran down my spine, making my knees weak to hold my own weight. Tears were flowing like a cursed rain.

"Stop crying you filthy brat!" He shouted on me with his greeted teeth as if my tears were diminishing his ego, his self-pride.

I wanted to fight.

I wanted to scream.

I wanted to push him back.

But all I did was nothing,

I couldn't.

I was burning,

I was melting,

I was flaming,

I was damn scared!

I was dreadfully afraid. I just wanted to run away from him, from this world. I closed my eyes, just to came back to reality as if it was a nightmare. But no, I was living in reality. I wished this to be one of my nightmares. But his strong grip on my wrist and his closeness shouting in my ear loud to announce that this was what reality is, I was not dreaming. I couldn't bear him so close to me. His grip on my hand became tighter and tighter. That was hurting so badly. I cringed​ due to pain.

"P-pl-please l-let me g-go" That's what I managed to say between my heavy sobs and tears. I wanted ​to yell but his fear overcame me and blocked my throat with an unknown choke. I had no strength to fight back. Ya Allah, please help me, save me. Ya Allah, You're 'The Protector', to protect me from evil. My head started became heavy, suffering from a killing headache.

He was standing so close to me, staring hard into my eyes as if glaring into my soul. I was trying hard to avoid his intense gaze. He lifted his other hand roughly grabbed my chin made me to looked into his eyes. It hurt.

"What you think of yourself, you ugly girl? I am never going to stop following you, got you! You are trapped now." He said leaning towards me, smiling wickedly with his cold harsh voice. He was dangerously close to me. His voice was sending chills down my spine.

"For Allah's sake, p-pl-please let me go" I requested him, my voice barely came out. I was feeling sick. I couldn't able to stand more. Ya Allah, where are You? I closed my eyes, my breathing started became heavy and my sobs were the only sound that could be heard in the locker room.

Suddenly I heard a hard sound. I again gasped on it. I felt as a huge weight from my body had been lifted up. Strong grip on my wrist of that devil was no more now. As if I came back to reality from a dreadful nightmare. But why my hand was burning. I was still in reality which seemed like a nightmare. I opened my eyes through blurry sight I found Shazman punching Fahad continuously. I was still in my position. I had no strength left to run. I was still in shock of what happened to me a few minutes ago. This shouldn't have happened. Thoughts resulted in blurry my vision again. I saw Fahad escaped from Shazman's hold and ran out of the university. Instead of following him, he rushed towards my side.

Again I felt uneasy and started shivering due to fear. What if he does the same with me, I would simply die in this locker room. My head was still aching.

"What happened Aileen? What did he do? Please tell me? O, God! You are terribly shaking? Please tell?" He asked, his voice was full of concerned and trepidation.

I hadn't uttered a single word in reply.

"O Gosh! Aileen, your hand is bleeding" his voice snapped me out from my shock. I noticed my wrist got bruised due to the strong grip of Fahad and blood was easily making its way to drip down from my wrist. Scarlett covered my hand. He was looking at what damage Fahad has done on my wrist but how could he see the damage which he did on my heart? Wounds​ will heal but scars remain forever. Fahad was the reflection of him. His every gaze reminded of him. Shazman was shocked to see my hand covered in Scarlett but how could he stop that bleeding which had torn my soul apart?

No one could, never and ever!

#

Vote • Comments • Share

Author's Note:
Longest chapters till now.
Don't forget to hit that star.

Keep shining! 😊