Chapter - 32

Shazman's POV

"Sir we have checked all the street cameras, taken record of peoples, of your watchman, neighbours. But we are unable to find any clue of her but don't worry sir, will soon try to figure out something" one of the cops said

"Don't worry?! Are you mad or what? My wife is missing like more than 16 hours and you're telling me not to worry? Why should I not if the case is in such hands? I am giving you just one more hour although I have already talked to a secret agency for detectives." I was fuming in the fire. All I want is my wife. She is not with me and this very thought enough horrifies me.

"Sir, I request you please calm down. We have got a very important clue about her. We'll soon try to solve this case." Said the senior officer

"What clue?" I quickly asked

"Your wife's wedding ring. We found it near an abundant place."

"I want to go there, let's go .." I said without giving a second thought.

"Sir try to understand that would be dangerous for you"

"Dangerous! What the hell! My wife is with that monster and you're telling me to be safe? I want to go."

"Mr Malik, I am telling you this bot only for your safety also your wife's safety as well. Maybe he can take advantage of your presence in order to threaten your wife. We need to deal with this situation with all sense, I understand your situation but I request you to go back to your home." The officer said

I didn't want to go home. Everything will question me 'where is Aileen' and I would have no answer to reply. There everything will remind me of her. I failed. I failed to save her. I could not able to protect her.

I can never able to look into her eyes. Her hazel eyes, Ya Allah she is in your protection. Please protect her from evil eyes.

I ignited my SUV and heading towards my home, our home. The weather as cloudy. Usually, it was pleasant to see such weather but that day was horrible. Everything appears so unusual. Black clouds started to mark its dominion. Birds were trying to make a shelter. That was a sudden change in the weather.

It was about to rain.

Then finally it started raining.

With heavy thunder

It was raining outside and I was raining inside. The condition was almost the same. As if nature was mourning on something very terrific, very horrible.

Everything was in chaos but still, I could able to hear silence, eerie silence.

The storm was already there but my heart denied to accept that. There was much more waiting. The silence was still there. I was in between all chaos but I could still feel the silence, silence before the storm.

Thunder was continuously trying to make my attention by its roar but not knowing the fact that my mind was screaming, already in fear.

I finally reached my home.

Home.

I still hope to find Aileen there. My mind was resisting me to enter there.  I was standing in the rain.

I was wholly drenched in rain. Feeling every drop as if each & every drop has something to convey me. Something to reveal.

I was for so long standing there trying to figure out.

Then my eyes fall on my wristwatch.

I needed to call the police officer. I rushed into my home. I switched on the light button but surprisingly there was no power. This was very unusual. I tried to move forward but suddenly I heard a gunshot with a loud scream.

A girl's scream!

I become frozen at my place.

Moreover,

It was Aileen's scream!

My mind was screaming to run.

I ran towards the east section of my house from where the scream came. Everything was dark.

And suddenly I stopped. In the very darkness, I noticed two shadows.

One on floor & second holding a gun.

#

♥️

LIKE | COMMENT | SHARE