Chapter - 6

Aileen's POV

Today I woke up without the help of my alarm. I found that there was still some time left for Fajr. So I decided​ to read Tahajuud prayer (prayer before Fajr Prayer). After I have done with all my daily routines I moved towards the kitchen and prepared​ my lovely sandwich with some mayonnaise. I found my parents in the hall reading newspaper.

"Assalamualikum" I said

"Walaikum Asslam" they both replied with a beautiful smile which always make my day and an unknown feeling of happiness started rushing in my mind. Parent's smile is the best thing in the world. People should always have to smile while meeting with others. Smile is the only curve that makes everything straight and all of the above, it's Sunnah (Prophet's deed) to smile.

I had only half an hour left to get ready for the college but also had a little fear too. What if that boy Fahad will again try to hurt me? What if he again started​ irritating me? Aghh, all these thoughts were just helped to make my headache. But I knew Allah is always with me. I quickly wore my abaya and a pink coloured hijab. After I exchanged salvations from my parents I rushed​ towards the bus stop and caught a bus which was just going to left me in a few minutes.

I was a little nervous but all my nervousness flew away when I remembered​ Allah is always with me and indeed He is the Supreme Protector. I moved​ towards my class. The class was so noisy. Within a few mins, Yusuf sir entered​ into the class.

The whole day passed without any problem with Allah's grace. I finally returned​ to my house with a happy heart.

~

Two weeks before Yusuf Sir announced a class test and I was on my study table preparing for the same. I realised someone just entered into my room. I turned​ my head and found my Mum had a tray containing a glass of milk and some French toasts.

"Don't play with your health Aileen. Yes I know studies are important but health is also too." She spoke with all her concern towards me.

"Yes, Mum I am alright, see" I said this to assure her.

"Yeah, I know how much you are strong." She said with sarcasm dripping from her mouth

"Now finish all"

"But.."

"No but or any other useless excuses. Finish it" She said whilst cutting my words. And with this, she left my room while giving me a victory smile. I finally finished​ all the stuff in the tray.

I noticed​ my cell phone buzzed. I unlocked​ my phone and found a message in there. I scrolled​ down the notification bar and opened​ it.

Hello sweetheart, Miss me? Anonymous

Anonymous? Who is this? I thought. Without giving much pressure on my mind I typed​ "who?" and touched​ on the send option. Within no time I got another message.

It hurts. Do you forget me? Don't you remember the pleasant smell of cig smoke ;)?
Not Anonymous anymore

After I read, many questions started flowing in my mind like a typhoon which I myself couldn't able to understand. I unknowingly dropped​ the phone from my hand on the study desk. I could clearly felt the adrenaline rush all over my heart. My hands became shaky. And then suddenly the whole world stopped again when I heard the next buzz on my phone.

Oh, I think you get who I am.
Yes, I am Fahad. The one and only.
Beware ;)
I am behind you!

Oh, Allah, from where he got my contact number? What did he mean from his words? With my shaky hands, I quickly switched​ off my cell phone. Now I couldn't able to focus on my studies anymore.

Great!

So I moved towards the washroom for doing ablution for Asr prayer. I did lots of conversation with Allah in dua. I seek His help and forgiveness.

After I had my dinner, I switched on my phone in my room after struggling with so many thoughts and Alhumdullilah I had no new message from that Fahad boy. I explored my WhatsApp and watched some videos which were sent by my friends. After a few minutes, I closed​ my eyes and don't know when my eyes drifted towards the deep slumber.

~

After a few days, my sessionals were started and by the grace of Almighty Allah I done my entire test very well and also hoped to get satisfying marks as well.

I was on my way to the next class I realised that someone was following me. I turned​ my head back to see who was there but I found no one. Then suddenly message of Fahad popped into my mind

Beware, I am behind you!

I gasped​ a little and started​ taking fast steps towards my class. Ahh! this way now seemed like never-ending. Then suddenly someone just jumped in front of me. I screamed​ with my closed eyes because I didn't want​ to see that guy again. Then I heard​ Aneeba's voice, actually not a voice but laugh. I opened​ my eyes and found that Aneeba was standing there grabbing her tummy hard to made herself stop laughing.

"Aneeba! Stop!! You scared me! Never do this again."

"Ok Ok fine," she said this while tried to control her laughter. "I wish I had a camera right now so that I could capture your pale colour face with that horrible expression. What did you think? Who I was? A Monster?" She said this while burst into laughter again.

"No, a monster would be much nicer to me than you" I murmured

"what?! You're calling me a monster? The monster would have been dead by now after watching your reaction"

"Aneeba I will kill you, just stop." I said this and started laughing with her.
Well, that girl really scared me, at any moment my heart would have stopped doing its job.

The days passed so quickly.

I reached​ my home and greeted my parents.

At Dinner:
"Honey, do you remember Shama aunty?" Mum asked

I think a little and then
"Ya Mum. I remember. She is the one whom we met in the park a week before."

"Yes"

"So? Anything about her?" I asked

"Yes, we are invited" Mum spoke

"For what?"

"For the marriage"

"Mum don't fool me, I think she is a married woman," I said this with, a little chuckle

"Haha very funny, stupid girl. She has a daughter, we are invited to her daughter's marriage ceremony."

"Oh, I see. When?" I asked

"Day after tomorrow" Mum declared

"Oh, nice Ma Shaa Allah."

"So?" Mum asked me with her perfectly raised eyebrows.

"So what?" I asked​ her reflecting her expression

"Oh my Allah, what I should do with this girl," Mum said frustrated. "So choose a nice dress and if you don't have any then go shopping. I want my daughter to look like a princess."

"Mum I thought I am already your princess." I said whilst faking a sad expression.

"Yes you are!" she said a placed a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"Well Mum, I am also going to wear Hijab in that ceremony too. So I will not look like a princess. Umm... I don't remember any princess with a hijab. Do you Mum?" I asked and placed my index finger on my forehead, tried to remember.

"Yes, I remember." She spoke

"Who?"

"Princess Aileen Raza" She said this with a huge smile.

"Oh, Mum! Please" I said with a smile and a light pink shade covers my whole face.

"Now stop blushing. Go to your room and do as what I said" Mum ordered

With this, I left and moved to my room.

#

Vote • Comments • Share