::Chapter 3::

::Chapter 3::

Scott glanced back at Stiles as they sat in their chemistry class. "Maybe it was my blood on the door." He said, trying to sound hopeful that he didn't kill anyone. He was just relieved that the dream he had last night about killing Allison was just exactly that— a dream. Well that's what he had thought until he saw the blood stained bus.

"It could have been animal blood

"It could have been animal blood." Stiles nodded, his caramel orbs flickering to Emily who was sitting alone. He was trying his best to comfort his best friend even though he wanted nothing more than to go over to the brunette and sit next to her and possibly talk to her. "You know, maybe you caught a rabbit or something."

Emily scrunched her nose slightly, listening to the conversation between the two. When she came to school the scent of blood was overpowering. And from what the scents gave off, she was positive that Scott had been there on the bus along with the alpha. She wanted to know if Scott knew anything which was why she eavesdropped on their conversation.

"And did what?" Scott asked, giving his friend a confused look.

Stiles blinked. "Ate it."

Scott sent him an expression filled with disbelief. "Raw?"

"No, you stopped to bake it in a little werewolf oven." He said sarcastically. Emily smirked and shook her head as she continued to write in her notebook. "I don't know, you're the one who can't remember anything."

Mr. Harris turned around, giving the two male students an annoyed expression. "Mr. Stilinski, if that's your idea of a hushed whisper, you might want to pull the headphones out every once in awhile. I think you and Mr. McCall would benefit from a little distance, yes?"

"No." Stiles said weakly. He sighed, seeing the irritated expression the teacher had and got up, sitting down beside Emily who had an amused look on her face. His cheeks heated up and he quickly looked away flustered. He couldn't even say anything to her now that the embarrassment was overwhelming. He was starting to feel like everytime he talked to her, he always somehow embarrassed himself.

"Let me know if the separation anxiety gets to be too much." The teacher deadpanned.

"Hey, I think they found something."

Emily got up with the rest of the class as they looked out the window to see the paramedics with a man on the gurney as they led him to the ambulance. The man suddenly shot up from the gurney, letting out a scream. The class except for Emily jumped back, startled.

The brunette glanced over at Scott who looked a bit pale and bit the inside of her cheek when she smelled the blood.

"Okay. This is good, this is good." Stiles said shakily trying to calm his friend down. "He got up, he's not dead. Dead guys can't do that."

Scott gulped, sending his friend a frightened look. "Stiles - I did that."

"Are we really sitting with them?" Danny asked, following behind Lydia who was strutting over to the table with Stiles and Scott.