::Chapter 8::

::Chapter 8::

They managed to find an empty classroom and they locked the doors. "Help me get this in front of the door."

"Scott, wait, not here." Stiles voiced, taking note of the amount of windows.

"What was that? Scott, what was that?" Allison said, her tone filled with fear.

"What came out of the ceiling?" Lydia whimpered out, wrapping her arms around her waist as she gnawed on her bottom lip.

Scott barely gave them a glance as he Jackson began blocking the door. "Will you just help me? The chairs, stack the chairs."

The two girls and Jackson began to help him stack chairs in front of the door.

Stiles huffed in annoyance and glanced over at Emily who was just standing there not helping the others. She probably noticed their predicament as well. "Guys - Can we just wait a second? You guys, listen to me, w - Can we wait a second? Guys? Stiles talking. Can we hang on one second, please?"

Emily sighed, noticing the look of frustration he had. "Here. Allow me." She placed two fingers near her mouth and let out a loud whistle which startled the four who looked at them with shock.

"Thanks." Stiles gave her a grateful nod before looking at the four who were staring at them with looks of alarm in their eyes. "Okay, nice work. Really beautiful job, everyone. Now - what should we do about the 20 foot wall of windows?" He said, gesturing to the windows.

Allison breathed heavily, her heart racing with fear. "Can somebody please explain to me what's going on, because I'm freaking out here." She gave her boyfriend an anxious look. "And I would like to know why. Scott?"

The teen wolf pulled away from her and started to internally panic over what he could say.

Stiles saw his friends internal struggle, his eyes switching to his crush who seemed to be lost in thought and he sighed. "Somebody killed the janitor."

"What?" Lydia breathed out, her eyes watering.

"Yeah, the janitor's dead."

"What's he talking about? Is this a joke?" Allison pressed, her eyes flickering to her boyfriend as she felt a feeling of dread.

Jackson's eyes widened. "What, who killed him?"

Lydia shook her head. "No, no, no, no. This was supposed to be over. The mountain lion killed -"

"No, don't you get it?" Her boyfriend cut in with a sharp tone. "There wasn't a mountain lion."

Emily ignored everyone panicking in the room, her focus on listening to where the alpha could be. She knew that the only reason that Allison was here was because the alpha probably wanted her here because of who her family was. But she still couldn't figure out why Lydia was here. Didn't Allison drive?