::Chapter 11::

::Chapter 11::

---

"Did you get the picture?" Scott said over the phone while Emily, Stiles and Derek were inside Stiles' jeep.

"Yeah, I did, and it looks just like the drawing." Stiles replied.

Emily sat up with her elbows propped on their seats as she listened to the conversation with a bored look. She reminded herself that the only reason she was here was because of the deal she had with Derek. They both had something to gain so as long as she got what she wanted at the end of it, she would go along with whatever Derek planned... for now. The moment it begins to look like an inconvenience she'll ditch him.

Derek took the phone out of his hands. "Hey, is there something on the back of it? There's gotta be something. An inscription, an opening, something."

"No, no, the thing's flat. And, no, it doesn't open. There's nothing in it, on it, around it, nothing." He paused. "And where are you? You're supposed to be here. You're first line." They could hear coach Finstock on the other side of the line yelling. Scott sighed. "Man, you're not gonna play if you're not here to start."

The human sighed, his shoulders slumping a bit at the idea of the fact that he was missing his chance to play first line. "I know. Look, if you see my dad, can you tell him - tell him I'll be there, I'll just be a little bit late, okay? Alright, thanks." He hung up.

"You're not gonna make it." Derek pointed out, almost looking a bit sympathetic as he deep down understood what it was like to be apart of a school sports team.

"I know."

"You also forgot to mention the part about his mother." Emily said, shifting in her spot.

"Not till we find out the truth." Stiles said, staring at the Beacon Hills Hospital sign. He refused to believe that Melissa had anything to do with the text.

Derek turned to him. "By the way, one more thing."

"Yeah." Stiles felt him grab him by the neck and slam him into the steering wheel. He groaned in pain as he grabbed his face. "Oh, God! What the hell was -"

"You know what that was for." Derek snapped at him and Emily chuckled in amusement. "Go. Go!" He ordered, pointing to the building.

Stiles huffed as he got out of the car, still grabbing his face in pain. Emily moved to up front and glanced over at Derek. "Whatever you're thinking, you're probably right."

"Right about what?" He asked, looking over at her with a frown on his face.

She gave him a look. "Don't act stupid, Derek. You and I both know the only other werewolf in town aside from you that wants revenge against the Argents is Peter." She said, they seemed to be the only one's that were being constantly targeted.

He looked down, not saying anything back. His phone rang and he picked it up. Emily listened to the conversation as well.

"He's not here. He's gone, Derek." Stiles said in a bit of annoyance.

Emily sent Derek a look that said I told you so. He ignored it as he spoke with the human a bit of panic in his tone. "Stiles, get out of there right now - it's him! He's the Alpha! Get out!"

"Let's go." She said, getting out of the car. The two rushed into the hospital.

-