::Chapter 14::

::Chapter 14::

"You want help getting in the shower?" Mr

"You want help getting in the shower?" Mr. Martin asked his daughter who was getting out of the hospital bed she had been lying in all weekend long.

Lydia gave him a sarcastic smile. "Maybe if I was four. And still taking bubble baths."

He pursed his lips, glancing over at Emily who was sitting in the chair with an amused look on her face. "Right, I'll just wait outside then. Where it's slightly less sarcastic." He muttered, leaving the room.

Emily chuckled. "Well at least we know she's feeling better." She said, stepping out after him as she had no reason to stay in the room right now since Lydia was taking a shower.

"I really appreciate you staying here with her." He said softly to the young teenager.

She smiled politely at him which was fake but he didn't know that. "It's no problem. She's my best friend and I just wanted to make sure she was okay." She said. Which couldn't be said the same for Allison who hadn't visited at all.

He nodded at her before muttering that he was going to use the men's room. Her eyes flickered around boredly before they landed on the human who was sleeping the chairs while muttering under his breath. She raised a questioning brow at why he was still here.

"You dirty girl." Stiles muttered in a lusty, breathy tone as he chuckled in his sleep.

She held back a snort when she saw the disgusted look on the nurse standing behind him. "What a dork." She muttered. She had decided to pretend like she hadn't drank from him after getting vervained at the winter formal. She hadn't even had the time to really process the feelings she sensed in his blood.

His eyes opened suddenly as he awoke and sat up trying to act alert. His eyes fell on her and filled with relief. "Hey." He grinned at her.

She raised a brow at him, a teasing smirk on her lips. "Did you have a nice dream, Stiles?"

He blinked, not really sure of what he did and reached up to wipe away any possible drool. "What do you mean?"

"I don't know. You were the one calling someone a dirty girl just now." She teased him and he immediately began stammering with a horrified look on his face. She began laughing.

"Shut up." He muttered with a pout on his lips.

Emily stopped laughing and rolled her eyes at him as she walked past him. "You're the one who decided to fall asleep where everyone could see and hear you." She said, he scrambled after her. "I still don't get why you decided to stay here anyway."

"I told you, I wanted to be here for you." He said, giving her a smile. "For moral support and all."

She sent a him look. "Moral support? Lydia's alive and didn't turn into a werewolf." She reminded him which definitely a relief.