::Chapter 16::

::Chapter 16::

Emily stared boredly as they stood in P

Emily stared boredly as they stood in P.E class, each waiting their turn to do the rock climbing. She had already gone with Lydia and now it was the two forbidden lovers turn. She let out a laugh when Allison knocked Scott's foot which caused him to fall.

When they were done, Stiles and a girl named Erica went up. She raised a brow, watching as the blonde haired girl struggled to go up while Stiles was already climbing down. He raised his arms, a huge grin on his face that he was finished quickly.

The loud whimpering and sniffles coming from Erica got everyone's attention. Coach Finstock walked over. She sighed watching as he tried to sound nice as he got the blonde girl to come down. Apparently the blonde girl was epileptic.

She had a feeling she knew who the next teenager to be turned would be. Emily didn't feel anything as she heard the snickers coming from her classmates as they laughed at the epileptic girl who rushed towards the girls locker room.

Finstock ordered the rest of them to head back to the locker rooms as well to get ready for their next classes.

-

Stiles gnawed on the inside of his cheek as he stared over at Emily who was standing by her locker alone. The last time he talked to her was when they had been rescuing Isaac which had been only a few days ago. But what he wanted to talk to her about wasn't about anything supernatural, in fact he wanted to ask her if she wanted to join him to go ice skating. Scott and him had planned to invite the girls to enjoy a couple of hours away from the craziness that was now their life. Allison had agreed to invite Lydia but said he would have to invite Emily himself.

He hadn't liked the twinkle in the brunette's eyes when she told him to do it. He was aware that Allison had taken it upon herself to get him and Emily together especially after she had gotten him to confess that he was in love with the vampire.

And he can't really be mad about that because let's face it, he could use all the help he could get to be able to not have this love stay one-sided forever. He just wanted the hazel eyed brunette to say that she loved him back. He could already just imagine her saying his name with a loving tone in a soft, melodious voice as she stared at him with her big hazel eyes that had flecks of green staring at him--

"Stiles?"

He will deny it if anyone asked if he had just screamed like a girl because he didn't. It was more of a yelp. Okay, who was he kidding he definitely just screamed like a girl. And he wanted to bury himself six feet under ground when he saw Emily giving him an amused look.

"God- You can't do that!" He breathed, grabbing his chest as he felt his heart practically beating out of his chest. "Humans can have heart attacks you know?"

"Your heart is fine." She deadpanned, crossing her arms over her chest. "Anyways, it wasn't my fault that you were so lost in your thoughts that you didn't see me walking over here." She paused, raising a brow at him. "So is there any particular reason for your staring?"