::Chapter 10::

::Chapter 10::

----

Stiles walked beside Scott as they made their way to Derek's car after finding out that Derek was being chased around town. They needed to distract the police while driving his car in hopes of giving him a chance to hide.

The teen wolf had already apologized to Stiles for having kissed the girl he was in love with and was lucky that he was forgiven.

"Hey boy's."

The two jumped, turning around to see Emily standing there wearing her black leather jacket, underneath she wore a dark blue, flowy tank top and tight black jeans.

"Emily." Stiles breathed out in surprise, not having expected her to show up.

Scot shifted uncomfortably as he stared at the brunette. He had to apologize to her for kissing her the way he did. "Listen Emily--"

Stiles jaw dropped when Emily punched Scott in the face and then slammed him into Derek's car as she held him by the neck. "Oh!" Stiles didn't know whether to be turned on or scared that Emily might kill his best friend. But there was this small part of him that wouldn't mind Scott getting roughed up especially for what he did.

"Kiss me again and I'll break your neck." The brunette hissed, baring her fangs at the teen wolf as she gave him an icy glare. "Got that, Mongrel?"

"Got it." Scott choked out in fear and began to cough once she let him go. He rubbed his neck, knowing he deserved that.

She gave them fake smile. "Now let's go save the other furball."

-

"Emily, I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here." Stiles said from his spot in the backseat, his heart racing as the brunette drove.

Scott glanced back at him with wide eyes filled with fear. "If she goes faster, she'll kill us." He exclaimed, practically digging his nails into the seat.

"Both of you shut up!" She snapped, pressing the gas pedal and going even faster. She didn't have a problem going faster but the two had been complaining about her speed earlier so she had slowed down. And now they were complaining that she was going to slow. "Honestly, make up your damn mind." She muttered, letting out a small huff.

The teen in the back shut his mouth before glancing back. "They're gone." He said, not seeing the car that had been following there anymore.

"All units, suspect is on foot heading into the Iron Works." The Sheriff's voice said through the radio.

Emily's nose scrunched up, catching Derek's scent and her gaze switched over to Scott. "Open the door and move to the back." She rushed, he did as she ordered while she pressed the brake when she caught sight of the other werewolf.

"Get in." Stiles called out to Derek through his window.

Derek jumped into the car as Emily sped off. Scott put his head between the two in order to give Derek a look of annoyance. "What part of laying low don't you understand?"

"Damn it, I had him!" The Hale exclaimed, anger evident in his tone as he practically shook with rage in his seat.

Stiles pushed his head in between them, giving him a curious look. "Who, the Alpha?"

"Yes!" Derek snapped. "He was right in front of me, and the friggin' police showed up."

The human teen didn't seem affected by his tone but moreso over the insult about the police. "Whoa, hey, they're just doing their jobs!" He defended.