::Chapter 13::

::Chapter 13::

Stiles pursed his lips in anger as he drove Peter to a car parking garage

Stiles pursed his lips in anger as he drove Peter to a car parking garage. He kept looking in his rearview mirror to look at the unconscious body that was Emily. Peter had allowed him to call Jackson in order to get Lydia to the hospital but soon after Peter had picked Emily up as he said he was taking her with them. He tightened his grip on the steering wheel, wondering just when she was going to wake up.

His eyes widened when he saw Peter pull out a syringe and stabbing Emily in the arm with it, injecting her. "What was that?! What did you just give her?!" He exclaimed in panic.

"Calm down. It's just vervain." Peter rolled his eyes, taking notice of the obvious affection Stiles had for the girl in the back. "I didn't want her waking up before I get what I want."

"Vervain?" Stiles repeated.

"She really didn't tell you anything, did she?" Peter said, amused with the frown on the human's face. "Vervain is like what wolfsbane is to werewolves. It's toxic to them or in this case it'll just weaken her and keep her knocked out for a while longer." He paused. "It also keeps them from compelling you humans."

"You mean she can't compel werewolves?"

"No, only humans." He answered.

Stiles stayed quiet. She had never mentioned vervain to him and wondered if maybe it was because she didn't trust him. He wouldn't blame her for being cautious since it seemed to be part of the many reasons she kept up these walls around her.

He continued driving and just wished for this night to be over. It had been going so well and now it was just turning out horrible.

-

"Whose car is this?" Stiles questioned as they stood in the parking garage in front of a car he didn't recognize. His eyes momentarily flickered to his jeep where Emily was still unconscious.

"It belonged to my nurse."

"What happened to your n -" He gasped when he saw her dead body inside. "Oh, my God!"

Peter pursed his lips, taking out the things he need while sighing. "I got better." He shut the trunk and Stiles put the bag on top of it.

"Good luck getting a signal down here." Stiles scoffed when he saw the small object that Peter handed him. "Oh, MiFi. And you're a Mac guy. Does that go for all werewolves, or just a personal preference?" He sassed.