Dating

Tamaki's point of view

     "You two leave my little girl alone!" I scream at the twins who are hanging all over Haruhi.

     "Why does it bother you so much?" One of the twins says, Kaoru I think. Wait, left swished majority bangs... It was Hikaru!

     "Do you like her?" Kaoru adds.

     "All of you stop it! I've had enough!" Haruhi yells. "I'll never love you like that Senpai! The same goes for you two too!"

     "I just want to take care of my little girl." I say as I sit in my corner. "Mommy please back me up." I'm glad my face is hidden, otherwise the entire host club could see my blush. I don't know what it is, but lately when I call Kyoya mommy, I blush.

     "It's true. By all evidence points towards the fact that Tamaki..." Kyoya pauses as he pushes his glasses up and everyone stares at him. "Is gay."

     "What?!" Is all that is heard out of the commutative screech, which included myself.

     "Yay! Tama-Chan is happy!" Hunni yells.

     "Could of seen that one coming from a mile away." Mori mutters just loud enough for everyone to hear.

     "Who's the homosexual supporting cast now?" One of the twins says.

     "Still you two, Tamaki was just added to the list." Kyoya blandly remarks with a sigh. Why is Kyoya always so cold?

     "I am not supporting cast!" I yell, jumping up from my corner.

     "He's not denying the homosexual part." The other twin says. Alright from now on they are left twin and right twin if I can't tell them apart!

     "Daddy, please calm down."  Kyoya says as he starts to work in his notebook again.

     "Is he blushing!" The right twin teases as they walk around inspecting me. Kyoya turns in his chair to see what the twins are talking about.

     "Tamaki Senpai, is it true? Are you really gay?" I nod to Haruhi. "Aren't you the one that called 'Adam and Eve' on the Zuka club and said there was nothing to be gained in a relationship between two people of the same gender?"

     "I didn't want you to go and I said between two women."

     "He did say that. By the way Tamaki, have you thought about where the club will be going for spring break this time?" Kyoya asks as he looks up from his notebook to me.

     "How about we go to the beach again? Everyone seemed to enjoy that last time."

     "Well I can't come this time." Haruhi says. "I have to go now. I'm making dinner tonight." Haruhi adds as she leaves. "See you next week!" I hear her say before the door closes.

     "Kaoru and I where going to play doctor this break," Hikaru says as he hold Kaoru in a dip position. "so I don't think you want two extra loud twins to come with you."

     "Lets get started early, Hikaru" Kaoru whispers and Hikaru smiles, nearly dragging Kaoru out of the music room.

     "Ok. What about you Hunni Senpai, Mori Senpai?" I finally say after a long, awkward silence.

     "I have to help train recruits at the dojo and I think Mori is going to help me." Mori nods in agreement as they leave.

     "Th-then I guess it's just you and me, Kyoya." I say with an awkward smile.

     "Yes, I guess it is." Kyoya says whilst still working in his notebook.

   I slowly walk over to Kyoya and look over his shoulder to see his notebook. I was surprised to say the least when I saw that he had a name scribbled all over the page like the stereo typical teenage girl would do with her crushes name, but it's the name that really surprised me.

     "What ya doin'?" I ask in a light voice.

   Kyoya slams the notebook shut and quickly turns around to face me.

   When I looked at the notebook Tamaki Ootori was scribbled all over the page.

"How much of that did you see?"

"Enough. Tamaki Ootori does have a nice ring to it huh?" I say with a smile as I start to blush myself.

"You mean?"

"Yes, I only came to terms with myself a few months ago, but I've thought of you like this for a long time." I say while looking at the ground. "What about you?"

Kyoya places her finger under my chin and brings my head back up to look at him.

"You know I hate it when people don't look at the person they're talking to. I've known for years that I'm gay, I just can't tell my father or risk anyone telling him. He already hates me enough and this would just be one more reason for him not to give me anything."

"What are we now? We both like each other, so what do we call this?"

"How about we talk some where else, because I just have this feeling that Renge is going to pop up at anytime."

"Then where shall we go?"

"Follow me." Kyoya removes his finger from my chin and begins to walk to the door. I follow closely as he leads my through the hall, down the stairs and out the back foot of the school.

"Here we can be alone and know if someone's coming." Kyoya says once we're outside.

"So are you going to answer my question or just leave it out there?"

"I guess if we both like each other in an intimate way, then we could say that we're dating."

"Why are you always so logical?"

"What do you mean?"

"Relationships are emotional and messy. You just act like everything can be solved with reason, but not everything can! Kyoya I know you and I know that this analytical person is only half of you!" When I looked over at him his eyes are huge with shock. "What did I do this time?"

"I didn't know you knew or could say such large words." He says with a smirk.

"Oh haha, very funny."

"I thought so!"

"Would you please be serious right now?"

"That's pretty funny coming from the king of messing around! Besides, you're the one who told me to lighten up and now you want me to go back to being my normal, serious self?"

Kyoya sighs and closes his eyes as he leans back against the wall. I, of course want to take advantage of the situation and am about to when-

"If you want to kiss me, then just tell me. I know that's what you were thinking." Kyoya says, eyes still closed.

"How did you?" I say jumping back in surprise.

"You breath heavily when you're nervous or trying to be sneaky."

"Oh. Well then." I lean against the wall to, wondering if what Kyoya just said is true.

"Really? I thought I was going to get a kiss." Kyoya says in a seemingly disappointing voice. "Huh, oh well. I'll get a kiss soon enough."

"What'd you me-" I'm cut off by Kyoya kissing me on the lips.