Dear...

2008
Kouya
meat me outside on monster hill at recess i have a sekret to tell you
Tamaki

2010
Kyoya,
Did you know that Japan bombed America in WWII? I didn't, but you probably did. Anyway can you come over this weekend? Nanny Tera says it's ok if your parents agree.

Your friend, Tamaki

2012
Dear Kyoya,
Can you believe it? We're going to junior high together! Did you see how many classes we have together? Three! Three whole classes every day for a year!

Your best friend
Tamaki

2015
Dear Kyoya,
I'm so excited that the host club is up and running. We have so many customers now that you have the themes completed.
I know that it's strange that I still write letters to you, but we started this way and I think it's lucky.
So, any chance you want to hang out this weekend? (I may need help in math)

Your best friend
Always and forever
Tamaki 😉

2017
Dear Kyoya,
Do you want to go out on a date this Saturday?
■ Definitely
□ Yes
□ Maybe
□ No

Love,
Always and forever,
Tamaki

2020
My Dear Prince,
I love you my darling. Even though we're at different colleges, I have no doubt that we'll stay strong together. We're better that way; always and forever, right?
I hope you're having fun and not too over loaded with work. Remember that your boyfriend loves you and he will always write you corny love letters as long as we both shall live, because I can't imagine a day where you don't exist.

Your crazy,
romantic boyfriend,
Tamaki

2025
Dear Love Of My Life,
You are my perfect match, my other half. You ground me and have for as long as I've known you. You are my purple rose is a garden of red. It took far too long for me to get the courage to ask, so long that you asked first. You're my one in seven billion and I will be the luckiest man the day we get married.

Your future husband,
Always and Forever,
Tamaki Suou-Ootori

2029
Dear Father-To-Be,
Our papers went through! It's official, we can adopt and finally make our family one, or two, bigger!
I couldn't wait till you got home from the business trip to tell you and I didn't know what time to call, so heard my weekly letter to remind you, I love you. Can you believe it? We get to be dads!

Your ecstatic husband,
A Father-To-Be,
Tamaki Ootori

2032
Dear drunk driver,
You took my husband away from me. You killed my husband and left my 2 year-old son in the hospital, but you walked away. Your truck protected you from death, but not from guilt. If you feel no remorse, you're cruel.
If I could, I would dump all the pain I feel on you and see how you think it feels. My bestfriend since the age of 5 is dead. You killed him and now my son is in intensive care.
You broke my family and ruined any chance I ever had to grow old with my husband and get his sappy love letters every week.
My child will never know how amazing his father was, or how much he loved him.
My husband with never see our son's first day of school, his first date, meet his first love, see him off to prom, see his wedding, his kids or any of his life. That's if I or my son even make it that far.
So thank you for getting in your truck after having too many drinks. Thank you for putting a whole in my life.

Dr. Kyoya Ootori.

Dear Tamaki,
You'd tell me this is silly, in fact I can almost hear you say it. You'd say to keep going and push though because I'm strong and we're strong together, but the truth is you are strong and I'm weak.
    People say your better now, some of them; others say your not and I will join you to suffer. I think it's all bull shit.
     I think people are selfish and just want to say something to make themselves feel better for helping me feel better. I think I lost you because of a wasted asshole who decided that he could drive drunk.
     Takemi is still not doing well. He's in intensive care. They're saying he's in borderline critical condition.
     I checked on him last night and he's not awake yet. He's been in a coma for three days now and they don't see him getting better. His vitals will drop at random. Sometimes his heart stops too and I'm terrified. He still has brain activity, but it's not getting better.
     Always and forever, right Tamaki? I'll keep fighting if you keep helping. I need to know your with me. Help me stay strong for Takemi.

Kyoya Ootori

    When Kyoya got home after leaving the letter on Tamaki's grave, he found all the letters Tamaki had ever written him. Some with pictures, some without.

    On kitchen counter was the letter from the week they adopted Takemi. Inside was a picture of the three of them. Tamaki holding their son in his lap and Kyoya hugging them both tightly.

    A week later, Takemi woke up. He told Kyoya that "dada says hi". Kyoya held his son to him. He knew he had someone real important on his side.

    Every time Takemi hit a milestone, Kyoya would take a picture and a letter to Tamaki. He'd read the letters to him and leave him white and purple flowers.