Science nerds can be punks?

Alright everyone, this is 2529 words, so buckle up.

The high school bell rang for first period to start as Kyoya sat in the vice principal's office. He figured they wouldn't go easy on him this time. After all, how many times could he blow up the science lab without getting into some kind of trouble and it's not like he was entirely to blame. Kyoya looked beside him to see Mori with an expressionless face.

The office door opens and the vice principle comes out. His head is down with one hand rubbing his nose in annoyance and the other on his hip, glasses with it. Mori and Kyoya sat in his office and he sats in front of them at his desk.

"Ootori, Morinozuka, how many times are we going to have this discussion?"

"Well it all honesty, I'm sure this will not be the last time. I apologize for the mess, but I was trying to make a cleaner and it did work on chalkboards, just.... not on a wooden table."

"Kyoya, you have the highest test scores in the city and yet you manage to create the most trouble and you Takashi, you are from a very prestigious family. You may not have great academic work, but you are a very smart boy. Now, seeing as Takashi is already doing his just to make up for his mess, that leaves you Mr. Ootori." Mr. Zennosuke put his glasses back on and leaned on his desk, arms folded. "You may go Morinozuka."

Mori nodded and stood, leaving Kyoya to deal with the consequences of his experiments. In that moment Kyoya honestly wished for anything else than what he knew was coming to him.

"Mr. Ootori, I take it you are familiar with the school's remittance program?"

Kyoya let out a sigh. "Yes sir." If it was a matter or money, Kyoya could easily pay back the school. He was just glad he wasn't going to be entered in the tutoring program. The school had a tutoring program for academic and disciplinary issues. Kyoya was sure he would have had to tutor younger students.

"Good. Because you have a choice here. We can either enter you into the behavioral tutoring and you pay back the school for destruction of property or you can be expelled. Your choice."

Kyoya's face paled. There was a particular four letter word running through his head as he tried to remember who the behavioral tutors were. By the time he had remembered one person on the tutoring board, he was almost preferring to be expelled.

"Who would I have for a Tutor?"

"I won't know until I get an answer from you."

"Fine. How much do I owe the school?"

"For the desk, 56599 ¥. Make sure to check you email as I will tell you who you are assigned to."

Kyoya nods and walks out of the school to the car waiting for him. He slid into the car and sat angrily till he got home. At home he went to his room and checked for the email on his laptop and finding one. When he opened it he almost wished he would have chosen to be expelled. Of all people, of course he got Tamaki Suou.

Tamaki was in his English class and was constantly peppy. He referred to the people he considered his friends as his children. He had never given Kyoya a name and he was thankful. Mori was a friend of Tamaki's (side note, my phone suggested tampons instead of Tamaki's. I don't understand why) friends and would almost laugh when Kyoya would say something about the names. Of course, Mori never let his cousin Hunni say anything about it to Kyoya, just so Kyoya could keep lying to himself about Tamaki.

That night, Kyoya didn't eat much and when he went to bed he complained about Tamaki to nobody in particular.

Stupid Tamaki with his stupid names. His arrogant and flirty demeanor. His annoyingly blond hair and overly sweet voice. His voice was as sweet and Hunni's diet and it irked Kyoya. He didn't know why, but what he did know was that Tamaki confused him and he didn't like being confused. Kyoya always had the answers so why couldn't he figure out why Tamaki made him feel this way?