Support in the hardest times

This chapter will be sad, but it's about love and support.  I know I haven't been updating but right here and now I need to thank some of you sweets for keeping me going.
nollamano928
xXSpark
Thank you for being so kind my dears. You truly helped me a lot.

Kyoya and Tamaki had grown close over the last few weeks, though Tamaki still wanted more he wasn't going to push. The last week had been amazing and Kyoya was even confident enough to say that he could tell when something was wrong from a single conversation.

Since it was a Saturday, Kyoya decided to text Tamaki to see if he wanted to hang out.

Kyoya: good morning Tamaki.
Tamaki: Hi and good morning.

Something was wrong.

Kyoya: What's wrong?
Tamaki: nothing.
Kyoya:Lies. What's the matter?
Tamaki: They found my mom
Kyoya: Really? Isn't that good?
Tamaki: She died a few years ago. She was living under her madden name. She didn't want us to find her.
Kyoya: I'm so sorry!
Tamaki: It's ok. Didn't really expect otherwise.
Kyoya: You're upset, I can tell. I'll be over in 10 with cookies.
Tamaki: Really Kyoya, you don't have too.
Kyoya: Too late.

Kyoya changed out of his pjs and into regular clothes, told his maid where he was going and stopped for a dozen chocolate chip cookies as well as 5 chocolate bars, Tamaki's favorite.

Kyoya would have made it to Tamaki's house in 7 minutes if he didn't stop to get them each a coffee on his way. For such a skinny person, Tamaki ate a lot of sweets and other junk food.

When Kyoya got to Tamaki's, the maid let him in because they were on very good terms since he had covered for her when Tamaki snuck out. Kyoya made his way up to Tamaki's room, the maid knocked for him since his hands were full.

When Tamaki answered the door it was obvious he had been crying. Kyoya put the snacks and drinks on Tamaki's bedside table and gave him a hug. Tamaki laid his head on Kyoya shoulder sadly and hugged him back.

"Are you going to be at school on Monday?" Kyoya asked, only receiving a snuffle in response. "Let's sit on the bed."

Tamaki nodded and the two pulled out of the hug, Kyoya leaving his hand on Tamaki's back. They sat next to each other on the bed. Kyoya smiled softly as he looked into Tamaki's eyes. He grabbed a tissue out of the box on the table and wiped away his tears.

"It's okay Tamaki. I can tell you're upset but at least she's safe now and you'll always know where she is. She's looking over you and she's in your memories." Kyoya wiped Tamaki's messy hair out of his face. It was strange how different, how broken he looked now compared to normal. "Just remember all the fun times you had with her, all the good memories you have together."

Tamaki nodded slowly. He remembered his mom helping his study, the two of them telling each other secrets at the dinner table before he lived with his father, he remembered how she taught him piano. How she put his hand on top of hers, then as he learned she put his hand on he bottom and later playing in two part harmony together.

Tamaki rested his arms on his knees and finally let out all of his tears. Kyoya sat next to him, rubbing Tamaki's back with one hand as Tamaki held his other one.

After a while, Tamaki had no tears left to cry. He sat back on the bed feeling numb. Kyoya put the cookies, candies and the coffee between the two and they indulged on the snacks. Tamaki sat on one side of the bed with Kyoya on the other. At some point Kyoya covered them with a blanket and turned on the tv.

The two spent the most the day in silence except for the tv and when Tamaki would occasionally tell Kyoya a story about his mom. When he would cry, Kyoya was always there with a tissue. This was the softer side of Kyoya that Tamaki loved.