Ouran High School Writing Club (part 1)

*Tamaki and Kyoya are sophomores*

"Excuse me, is this the writing club?" Kyoya asks as he peers into a dark room wheee on person, a blond boy, sits in front of a computer.

"Yes." He says, turning to face Kyoya and wearing a black hoodie (above). "Welcome to Hell. I'm the only one here, but honestly I only write fanfics for ships."

"Oh, it's that kind of club." Kyoya was starting to rethink joining this club, even if it would look good on a college application.

"No no no! Not really. There are others in the club and they write other things. Hunni, the cheerleader's flyer is in the club. He writes short stories. Mori, the basketball player writes poetry I think...nobody has ever read it besides him. The Hitachiin twins are in the club but don't show often and Haruhi Fujioka writes mysteries! So please don't go." the blond says frantically, a blush covering in his cheeks.

"Interesting," Kyoya adjusts the bag on his shoulder and walks in. He sits down in a chair and lays his bag on his lap. "I'm Kyoya Ootori and you are?" Kyoya holds out his hand.

The blond smiles and shakes Kyoya's hand.

"I'm Tamaki Suou. Hey, aren't you the president of the mathematics and the chess club and class president 3 years in a row? Why do you want to be in this one? You could be in almost anyone you want. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you're here, but why? Sorry, I tend to babble but you can stop me at anytime." Tamaki smiles, kicking himself for talking so much.

The small blush at Tamaki had spread and grew all over his face till he looked like a cherry when Kyoya smirked. Tamaki knew everything about Kyoya, they had been in the same classes since he moved to town during late in elementary school and Tamaki had a crush on him since junior high. Of course Kyoya would never like him, he's straight, right? He's never really said he had a girlfriend, or a boyfriend for that matter. So maybe he had a chance. Now his crush was probably obvious, but at least the room was dark.

Kyoya was having a hard time seeing Tamaki in the dark and didn't really know who it was until he heard the name. Tamaki was the son of a billionaire, but no one else knew, besides the office aids like Kyoya. Tamaki had moved to town young and hadn't made headlines since. It was obvious he kept a low profile as he was never in pictures with his father and was always "sick" on club picture days. Nobody is sick on the same day, every year for 4 years in a row and not sick any other day.

As Kyoya thought, the image of this boy became more clear in his head and his eyes adjusted to the dark. Tamaki looked much better in person than in pictures, but not really. His hair is a much more beautiful blond, but it's a total mess. His eyes are as vibrant as a gem, but they were half lidded with sleep deprivation. His skin is as perfect as  can be, but he has large bags underneath his eyes. Of course he still has his charming smile that's as bright as ever. He was wrapped up in a deep blue blanket on a swiveling desk chair with only his head and hand showing and his laptop on a desk before him. This is simultaneously on of the most adorable and yet, awful things Kyoya has ever seen. He could tell by looking at his that he's severely dehydrated, sleep deprived and hasn't eaten. As if to back his hypothesis, Tamaki's stomach growled loudly.

"I'm sorry, I'm just a bit hungry." Tamaki says as he looks down, one hand traveling inside the blanket to rest on his stomach.

Without saying a word Kyoya pulls a granola bar and a water bottle out of his bag and gives them to Tamaki. At first he refuses but he soon takes it, giving in to his hunger.

"Thank you Kyoya." Tamaki mutters, a bit embarrassed. He had forgotten to eat, he had actually been sitting here for hours because his brain decided he needed to be hyper-focused.

It's a terrible thing that goes with his ADD. Honestly, if he didn't get pulled out of it, he probably would have been there all night. Tamaki ate the granola bar and set the water down. He searched in his bag for his pills, but he couldn't find them. Of course, the one time he remembers them he forgets to bring them with him. He sighed and drank to water.

"What's the matter?" Kyoya's normally tone had changed to one of worry.

"I forgot to bring my pill, so naturally this is the day I need them." He replied, tired of always doing this.

"Well... So what were you writing, I guess, what show is your fanfiction for?" Kyoya wasn't interested really, he just didn't want to continue on the topic of medication as it may be a sensitive issue depending on what the pills are for.

"Well, uh, it's actually... it's actually-"

"By your hesitance, I assume it's either a guilty pleasure show or it handles a controversial subject, so I'm guessing it's about a gay or lesbian couple or something along those lines."

"Yay, it is. I just didn't know how comfortable you would be with it..."

"Honestly? That was your worry?" Kyoya gave a slight chuckle when Tamaki shook his head yes. "You do know that I myself prefer men, right?"

"I thought you were straight! Wait, as you gay, bi, pan, or what?"

Kyoya chuckled a bit for simply replied, "I'm bi, I just tend to lean my towards men."

Tamaki was about to explode. Not only was he talking to his crush like a normal person, but the guy he has a crush on isn't straight! Which in Tamaki's case, was a miracle. Hell, Tamaki was starting to think he was the only person in the whole school that wasn't straight. I mean, Tamaki was out and proud to be pansexual but he felt a little alone. The only people he knew that weren't straight was an 8th grader named Haruhi, who was nonbinary and pan, they're pretty cool, but for once Tamaki wasn't as alone.

"So, you wanted to join the club." Tamaki smiled and to his surprise, so did Kyoya.

If you sweets like this one I'll write a second part, just let me know. ✌️🏳️‍🌈😆 (peace love and joy)