Ouran High School Writing Club (part 3)

After school, Tamaki went to the club room to tell Hunni his new job, of course Mori would help.

Soon Kyoya was there too and walked up behind Tamaki.

"Why didn't you sleep more?" Kyoya whispered in Tamaki's ear, startling him.

"What'd do ya mean? I slept." Tamaki whispered back.

"Sure, I'm guessing you didn't go to bed till one or so, right?"

"How did you know?"

"Sleep deficit can mimic being drunk and you look hammered. So by assessing your behavior I can tell you have had less than 5 hours of sleep."

"Dang your smart." Tamaki dropped his body intolerant his normal chair, pulling his knees to his chest and wrapping up in a blanket. Kyoya sat in a chair opposite him and they continued talking in a normal tone.

By the end of the club meeting, Tamaki was basically asleep on his feet and in no condition to walk down stairs, let alone drive home. So after everyone was gone, Kyoya carried Tamaki to his car and put him in the passenger seat. Kyoya put on his seatbelt and got in the driver's seat to take them both home.

When they got to Tamaki's house, Kyoya again had to carry him to his room. He put him in his bed, but he had to wake him up so he could take out his contacts and run through his afternoon routine. Instead of actually doing anything productive, Tamaki took out his contracts, changed into pj's and got in bed. Kyoya sat on the side of the bed to say goodbye, but Tamaki pulled him onto the bed instead.

"Kyoya..."

"Yes?"

"I love you." Tamaki slurred tiredly.

Kyoya was surprised for a moment, wondered what he should do or what to say or if Tamaki would remember any of this, but 4 words fell out of his mouth that he wasn't even sure of.

"I love you too." Was what he said and after he said it, Tamaki smiled and curled up against his chest. Kyoya slowly wrapped his arms around the blond, unsure of his actions. What he said was true, but he didn't know for how long.

"Kyoya, will you stay with me?" Tamaki asked tiredly.

"Sure, but I'll have to get clothes from my house."

"You can just wear mine, not like we have uniforms or anything. It's called boyfriend fashion." Tamaki's words were only half understandable as he talked, well muttered.

Kyoya shook his head and texted his brother that he was staying at a friend's and asking him to tell their mom.

"Okay, is staying here. So where are your pajamas and where are I sleeping?"

"Top right drawer and right here silly!" Tamaki laughed. He was definitely delusional.

"Tamaki," Kyoya had just opened the drawer and was looked in it.

"Yes'm?"

"Did you take your pills?"

"No, I can't find them!"

"They're right here." Kyoya says, pulling the bottle out of the drawer with his pajamas. He also pulls out a pair of soft pants and a shirt to change in the bathroom. When he was done, he noticed that the legs of the pants were quite long on him. He sighed and left the bathroom, put his glasses in the end table and got in the bed with Tamaki, facing the opposite direction.

"Kyoya, are you mad at me?"

"No."

"Then why don't you look at me?"

"Because when you come to your senses tomorrow you'll regret it."

"Please?" Tamaki asked sweetly. "Come on, it's Friday. You'll definitely wake up first, so it won't matter." He added groggily. Kyoya groaned and rolled over to face Tamaki, who snuggled up to his chest instently. (Almost as instant as my coffee)

It was quite for a few minutes and Kyoya was almost asleep, until Tamaki rolled over, his butt ending up against Kyoya's crotch.

"Kyoya? Do penguins have knees? Wait, do penguins produce milk? Did you know that humans are the only mammals that drink the mold of another mammal? Plants have feelings so that mean that vegetarians are still hurting the plants. Wait, if plants and animals have feelings and we eat both, are we twice as bad? Wait do pigeons even have feelings?"

"Yes. No. Yes. Yes. No and yes. Now go to sleep." Kyoya sighs.Tamaki shifts a bit, causing his butt to rub against Kyoya in a certain places that only made their situation more awkward and yet more enjoyable.

In the morning, Tamaki found that he had actually slept really well and was fully rested, but when he tried to move, he felt arms around him. At first he was about to panic, but remembered who it was. Of course that wasn't any better because now he felt a shit ton of anxiety. It seemed like every self conscious thought he ever had came rush into his brain, but at the same time, he was happy.

He lay there for a while soaking in his uncomfortable joy of his favorite memories. When he heard Kyoya stir, he pretended to be asleep as he had promised that Kyoya would wake first. The only thing Tamaki was thinking, was praying his governess didn't come in his room, looking for him at breakfast time. Of course, now that he has thought about it, it would probably happen due to his luck, then again she even forgot to give Tamaki altars his pills, so she wasn't the best.

When Tamaki felt Kyoya get out of the bed, he rolled over and pretended to wake up. Then he saw a rare sight, Kyoya with messy hair and wearing Tamaki's clothes. The sight was enough to turn Tamaki's cheeks red and send his mind spiraling into a gutter. He couldn't help but hope he would see this scene again and again.

As quietly as he could, Tamaki got up and hugged Kyoya from behind, startling him. Tamaki whispered a good morning in his ear, reached around him and grabbed his pills.

"So, how did you like sharing a bed last night?" Tamaki asked from the bathroom while putting in contacts.

"Well, apart from your constant string of nonsensical babbling, it's was actually rather decent." Kyoya replied.

Tamaki leaned out of the bathroom with a smirk. "So you even enjoyed the cuddling?"

Kyoya stopped midway through putting his glasses on. When he collected himself, he put on his glasses and walked over to Tamaki.

"Yes, I did quite enjoy that, but the actual highlight was when you had rolled over to face away from me," Kyoya had kept walking toward Tamaki, backing him into a wall and placing his hands on Tamaki's hips to hold him to the wall "the fact that you had moved so you're ass was up against a rather sensitive area and you just kept wiggling and moving against me. That was definitely the highlight."

Kyoya began to lean into Tamaki slowly, looking to his eyes for permission, but instead being pulled into a kiss.

When they pulled away, Tamaki said, "ya know, my clothes look good on you. You should stay over and wear them more often or you could just stay over without any clothes." Tamaki smirked and kissed Kyoya again.
(Hi I just finished this. It's 3am. I have to get up in 5-6 hours, night)