Wet sheets

Tamaki and Kyoya had recently started living together after high school. Tamaki was working at a flower shop downtown and Kyoya was starting his own business while simultaneously attending college and working at a book store.

It was Tamaki's day off and Kyoya was studying in his room while Tamaki had decided to do his laundry. After pulling clothes in the washer and putting them in he dryer, forgetting to start in, he went to get his sheets.

   With his bed sheets waded up in his arms, he hummed one of his favorite songs loudly. It was only noon, so he had plenty of time to wash them. After starting the washer he made lunch for both himself and Kyoya.  Around 2 he checked the dryer and realized he never started it.

   With a sigh, he started the dryer and went to watch tv. When he couldn't find anything, he decided to run to the store to get groceries and just have something to do. He got back around 4 and started to cook dinner.

Tamaki being Tamaki, of course he burned the noodles and had to start over. When he was ready to finish the pasta sauce he found out that the ground beef in the freezer was freezer burnt, so he had to use the good steaks.

It was almost 6 by the time dinner was ready. After they ate, Tamaki and Kyoya took turns in the bathroom and Tamaki was entirely ready for bed. Not only that, but he was dead tired at 7 since he had been cleaning while Kyoya was in the shower, which, as Kyoya put it, was a miracle.

Kyoya had decided to go to his room for bed and Tamaki watched tv for an hour, which turned into 2 hours. When he finally went into his room and turned on the light, his drooping eyes bolted open. He had completely forgotten about his laundry. Tamaki prayed he was wrong and that he had switched the laundry, but at last, he never switched it.

He sighed and walked into Kyoya's and room, finding him on his laptop in bed. Tamaki was about to leave when Kyoya caught sight of him.

"Hello Tamaki."

"Uh hey, do you have any extra blankets?"

"Do you not have enough with the numerous blankets you horde in your room?" He ask, pushing up his glasses.

"Well... I kinda forgot to put my blankets in the washer, so I plan to sleep on the couch." This was embarrassing, completely embarrassing.

"Tamaki, you are much too tall to sleep on the couch."

"Well I don't have sheets on my bed."

"Take mine." Kyoya says after closing his laptop and getting out of bed.

"What?"

"I'm not quite as tall as you. Take the bed and I'll take the couch."

"What? No, I won't let you."

"You have work."

"You have school!"

     "Your job pays more at the moment and I can always hide in the stacks."

     "Fine, then we can just share your bed!"

   Kyoya looked down and pushed his glasses up, "I have no problem with that. Do you?"

   Tamaki was starting to become flustered as he had developed a rather large crush for the man in front of him.

     "N-n-no no, I'm fine with that." Tamaki could feel his face heat up as Kyoya's eyes flicked back to his face.

      "Good." Kyoya closed his laptop and put it on his desk with his glasses, took off his shirt and climbed into bed, his face to the wall.

   Tamaki couldn't bring himself to take off his shirt as he laid down next to Kyoya, even if it was uncomfortable.

   When Tamaki woke up, it was early morning. This was strange as he normally slept in, but he soon realized he wasn't in his room, or alone. In fact, he had his arms around someone and his head on their chest as they petted his hair. Kyoya.

     "Good morning sleepy. I tried to get up, but you wouldn't let me." Kyoya said, a slight smile on his face and a book in his right hand.

     "Morning..."