I love you (this one gets heated)

It had been a slow day in the Suou-Ootori household. Kyoya had been finishing a few spreadsheets for work and Tamaki had nothing to do except watch him work. In fact, they were both still in pajamas. They were both out of school but still ran the host club. The difference being that now, it was and actually bar.

     "Kyoya! Kyoya I want to do something!"

     "Then play with-"

     "She's at the groomer. Please! We could even just watch a movie. You can work on your laptop but I want to be with you."

     "You sound like Hunni-Senpai." Kyoya sighed and closed his laptop. "Tamaki I'm going to turn around and, unless you are making puppy eyes, witch you know I can't refuse, and do my best to say no."

   Tamaki understood and made puppy eyes. He always did this, Kyoya. He would hide the true point of his sentence and make thinks more complex than necessary for Tamaki. Plus whenever Tamaki brought it up, he would deny any accusations of these actions.

"Please Mommy?"

It may be weird, but anymore Kyoya liked it when Tamaki called him Mommy, not in a kinky way, unlike someone, but because if Tamaki was Daddy it made the connection of a marriage. A marriage that nobody would approve of, but a marriage no less.

Being around Tamaki had helped Kyoya in many ways. He was now comfortable with who he was and what he liked. It also helped him be a tad bit more impulsive and a little less intellectual and reserved.
Well he was more relaxed around Tamaki, not the host club.

Tamaki was reckless and a bit self deprecating, a term which many were surprised he knew, and Kyoya calmed the voice, was that the proper term, in his head that insisted he tore himself apart from the inside out. Tamaki had become prone to relationships which continuously devolved into platonic friendships with bitter undertones.

He thought it was normal until he saw a truly loving relationship, Kanako and Toru. After everything was sorted out after the ball, the were always together and even when mad, they loved and looked after each other and that's what he had with Kyoya.

   At the time it wasn't a romantic relationship, but soon he started seeing all the small thinks Kyoya did for him and he slowly fell for him. They were such small things you probably wouldn't think about them.

   Like when Tamaki was hiding in his corner, Kyoya would bring him tea and sometimes talk him out of the corner.
   Or the time Kyoya had his driver turn around to pick Tamaki up when their limo broke down.
   He had given Tamaki his number to call if he was having a panic attack or close to it.
   Even when he would just call Tamaki if he wasn't at school for a day.
   It seemed like everything Kyoya would do make Tamaki love him more.

   Kyoya turned around and his expression softened at the sight of Tamaki looking up at him with puppy eyes. Apparently at some point, Tamaki had sunk to the floor of his room and sat with his legs underneath him. The sight of it may have made Kyoya smile, but the thought of where things normally went at this point made him red in the face.

     "Tamaki, get off the floor." Kyoya coughed. Even if he didn't want Tamaki to get up, it was best.

     "What if I don't want to?" Tamaki asked, starting to crawl towards Kyoya.

     "Tamaki, what are you planning?" Kyoya asked. His nervousness starting to make his voice shake. "I thought you wanted to watch a movie..."

     "I did, but you took too long. Now," Tamaki had managed to crawl across the floor, to Kyoya's chair and was between his legs, " I..." Tamaki slowly stood up in front of Kyoya, running his hands along the other boy's legs. "...want..." Tamaki leaned down and whispered in Kyoya's ear, "...to..." Tamaki wrapped his arms around Kyoya and pulled him so he was standing too. Tamaki stood with so he was at full hight, allowing him to make use of the inch of hight he had over Kyoya. "...play with you Mommy." Tamaki made the last word a bit more husky in tone.

   Kyoya's eyes were wide as he looked up at his boyfriend. He knew what was coming, as Tamaki only stood with perfect posture when he wanted to assert his dominance.

   At this point, it was easier if Kyoya just went along with it. He knew that Tamaki wouldn't go any farther than Kyoya wanted. Things typically never went past heated make out sessions, but tonight was different and they both knew it.

   Tamaki slowly walked Kyoya towards the wall, grabbing both of his hands and Kyoya letting him.

   It was different because when Tamaki pushed him into the wall, Kyoya started the kiss. It was different because Tamaki was more loving than aggressive, more so than ever before. It was different because Tamaki didn't keep Kyoya's hands held back. It was different because Kyoya didn't pull Tamaki down to him, he let the heels of his feet leave the ground. It was different because Kyoya wrapped his arms around Tamaki's neck instead of his waist. It was different because Kyoya finally left Tamaki pick him up.

   When Tamaki carried Kyoya to their bed and laid him down and crawled on top of him.

   Tamaki leaned down to Kyoya and kissed him, stopping to ask him a question, "Do you want to keep doing?"

   Kyoya could see it in Tamaki's eyes, the worry, the passion, but most of all, he saw love.

   He pulled Tamaki down to him by his shirt and kissed him, pulling away to answer with a simple "yes" before he flipped them over so Kyoya was on top.

Tamaki looked up at him with wide eyes and Kyoya decided to mass with him by whispering in his ear.

"What's wrong Daddy, Mommy got your tongue?" Tamaki's face went red with embarrassment as he used him hand to cover his mouth.

Kyoya took advantage of the moment and grabbed Tamaki's hands, pinning them above his head.

   Kyoya looked at Tamaki who nodded, finding himself at a lack of words. Kyoya then proceeded to kiss Tamaki on the lips passionately, then moved to his jaw, making sure to kiss every spot. He slowly moved to Tamaki's neck, taking his time and making sure to miss his sweet spot for the first few times until he felt Tamaki starting to get impatient, only then did he kiss his his sweet spot. He loved the reaction he received so he kept kissing it until finally leaving a nice hickey there so he could find it easily later.

   He  let go of Tamaki's hands long enough to take off their shirts and Kyoya starting back to kissing down Tamaki's chest, leaving him a few more hickeys along his chest.

   When Kyoya reached Tamaki's pants he stopped and crawled back up to face him.

     "I love you." Kyoya smiled and kissed Tamaki, then got off the bed and walked into the living room, shirtless.