Lines

Third person

It was a long day at the host club and everyone had left for home, except Tamaki and Kyoya.

Tamaki was starting to get upset because Kyoya wasn't talking to him or even criticizing his stupid lines he gave the girls.

"Kyoya, is everything ok?" Tamaki asks in a genuinely worried voice, but gets no answer. He frowns, it had been like this all day.

Tamaki walks over to Kyoya, who was picking up dishes, and turns him around so they're facing each other. Tamaki takes the dishes from Kyoy and sit them on the table.

"What's wrong mon cher?" Tamaki says as he lifts Kyoya's face so he has face Tamaki, but he diverts his eyes to the side. "Kyoya, are you ok?" Tamaki asks and cocks his head in the direction that Kyoya had looked.

"Fine. Now let go of me." Kyoya snaps and Tamaki realize that he had his arm around Kyoya's waist. "and stop treating me like one of your clients." He adds bitterly.

"Ah so that's the problem." Tamaki smiles when he realizes what's wrong. "I would never treat you that way on purpose. You're much more different than one of those girls."

"Yes, I'm another boy and a host. I would imagine it's different."

"That's not what mean. You're way more important and if I have to tell you that everyday, I will."

"Tamaki stop being do outrageous. You could never do that."

"How can I prove you're different and that you're much more to me than they are?"

"There isn't."

"Well, tomorrow is national pickup line day and because you're the only one I truly love, your the only one I will tell pick up lines to." Tamaki declares and Kyoya glares at him. "No arguing. I will see you tomorrow my dear." Tamaki says as he leave, but not before kisses Kyoya's forehead.

When Kyoya got to the host club the next day, early as usual, he was surprised when he felt an arm wrap around his waist from behind and pull him closer to whoever it was.

"You must be an angel because you're the answer to all my prayers." Say a sweet voice from behind him.

     "Hello Tamaki." He says monotonously.

     "Hello Kyoya. How are you today?" Tamaki lays his head on Kyoya's shoulder and wraps his other arm around the boy with a smile.

     "Fine. Why are you here early?"

     "Because I can't really give you pickup lines in front of the girls and there are many, many of them that can't be said in front of any of the others." Tamaki smirks before picking his head up and spinning Kyoya around to face him.

   Kyoya rolls his eyes and tries to push Tamaki away, almost succeeding a few times.

     "Tamaki let go of me."

     "Well if I can't hold you this way, can I at least hold your hand?" Tamaki asks a bit saddened by the request.

     "You won't stop asking if I say no, will you?" Kyoya gives Tamaki an exasperated look, but then nods.

   Tamaki removes his arms from Kyoya's waist and grabs his hands in turn.

     "You get 15 pickup lines all day and you've already used one." Tamaki smirks and looks into Kyoya's eyes.

     "I would tell the world that I love you and I will." Tamaki leans in and whispers in Kyoya's ear, "I love you. You are my world and my weakness."

   Kyoya blushes a bit but is soon back to normal. "You have 13." He states and walks away.

   Tamaki sighs and runs after him, grabbing his hands and spinning his around. He puts their foreheads together and smiles, staring down into the slightly short boy's eyes.

     "You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall is in love with me."

   Kyoya smiles and closes his eyes and Tamaki smiles, taking the action as an invitation for a kiss. He closes his eyes and beings to close the space between them. However, Kyoya opens his eyes and whispers, "12." then walks away.

   Tamaki stands there in shock, but soon realizes that Kyoya was toying with him. A bit upset Tamaki checks the time and notices that the other should show up soon.

During the day, Tamaki would whisper a pickup line Kyoya's ear when he could. Once when Tamaki was getting more instant coffee he say said one that made Kyoya blush rather hard.

Kyoya was pouring hot water into the cups for the coffee when Tamaki says anther pickup line.

"You know, your body is 65% water and I'm rather thirsty." Kyoya freezes and Tamaki has to stop Kyoya from pouring the water so it doesn't overflow.

"Are you ok, Kyoya Senpai?" Haruhi asks when she notices the scene.

     "Oh wow! Haruhi is so sweet! He cares so much!" All the girls start to swoon over Haruhi.

"What the hell did you do Senpai?" She says, glaring at Tamaki.

"Nothing! Mommy is fine! Now you go back to doing a great job!" Tamaki replies quickly. She looks at Kyoya and he nods too, so she goes back to her table.

   Throughout the day some where worse than others. By the time it was time for everyone to leave, he only had 2 left.

"Kyoya," Tamaki says, walking up behind him and wrapping his arms around him. "I want use my last two."

Kyoya groans but tells him to go ahead.

"I'd love to tell the world how much I love you and I will." Tamaki leans down and whispers in Kyoya's ear, "I love you and you are my world."

Unnoticed by the blond, Kyoya was blushing rather badly as Tamaki said his last line.

"If I had a rose for every time I thought about loving you, I would be walking through my garden forever." Tamaki whispers his last pickup line in Kyoya's ear and the black hair boy's face turned the color of a tomato.

"May I kiss you?" Tamaki asks after turning Kyoya to face him.

Kyoya tries to regain his composure, but fails. He looks at the blond and smirks. "I guess I an different then. You'd never kiss one of our clients without a reason."

"In that a yes?"

Kyoya thinks for a bit and then smiles. "Yes."

Before Kyoya can say another word, Tamaki has him locked in a passionate kiss, his arms tightly pulling the two closer. The kiss lasts for as long as they can, but soon they must breath.

"I've been waiting for that all year. Kyoya, I love you. You are nothing like those girls." Tamaki says with a smile.