Guardian Angel Corruption

(The Ootori family did not have Kyoya in this story, he was one of God's angels instead and Tamaki hadn't lived in Japan)
Warning
•mentions of death
•mention of suicide
•slight alcoholism
•cursing
•feels
second hand embarrassment

Heaven truly did know when Tamaki moved to Japan for college, there would be define Hell to pay.

He got his father's money after he passed. Even if his father was awful and not his biological parent, Tamaki was still saddened by his death but it was when the news of his mother's death that made him trulyand finally break. Of course rather than drown in his sorrows, he decided to drown the sorrows in parties, women and men. At least, that's what people saw but in reality he was truly falling apart a little more every night.

He wasn't religious, not anymore at least. How could he be? The all powerful and good "God" killed the last person he had left that truly loved him. That brokenness he hid inside, he could never truly hide entirely.

Tamaki's guardian angel was serious and by the book, that is why he hid in a family that his personality could have come from. Kyoya planted himself into the Ootori family. Of course he would never be ready for what he was about to experience with his charge.

When Kyoya found Tamaki, he was in the middle of a club dancing wildly to If I Had You by Adam Lambert with many men and women all about him. He was smiling, using his cheery mask like normal, to hide his pain.

Kyoya sighed to himself and waited for the boy to either leave or approach him. As Kyoya had anticipated when he sat at the bar and watched, Tamaki did in fact make his way over to Kyoya.

"Hello darling, if you don't mind my asking was it me you were staring at."

Kyoya did have to admit, the boy's charm was not comparable to any he had seen in one of his father's creations before. It was not much though, especially compared to that of Samael or Gabriel. As planned Kyoya did nothing more than fly Tamaki to the roof of the building in a mere moment. As expected Tamaki was freaking out as Kyoya tried to calmly explain.

"Hello Tamaki. I am the guardian angel Kyoya and I was assigned to you by my father to return you to the proper path you were intended for when he created you."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING? ON IS THIS A JOKE? THERE ARE NO SUCH THING AS FUCKING ANGELS! WHO PUT YOU UP TO THIS?"

"God, my father."

"BITCH WHAT THE FUCK? ARE YOU MENTAL?"

"Please stop yelling."

"HOW CAN I? YOU'RE CLAIMING TO BE A MOTHERFUCKING ANGEL OF THE LORD!" (SPN reference anyone ?)

"Well if you you very kindly quiet down I will show you."

"HOW?"

"Was the roof trick really not enough?"

Kyoya hadn't even been on Earth a day and he already wanted to fly back to Heaven. Half angry, Kyoya unfurled his wings so their shadow would be cast apon the wall behind him.

Tamaki's face alone was enough to show he believed Kyoya. He still had billions of questions swarming his mind but he was unable to speak.

When Tamaki had finally collected the the shards of his shattered mind, Kyoya flew them to the street. As they walked Tamaki was sputtering to get in all his questions before they reached their destination.

"How many angels are there? Did you know Lucifer? Did you see him fight Micheal? What's God like? Do you know Jesus? Are all angels siblings? Who's your favorite? Or do you have one? Is that rude to ask, like are you supposed to have favorites? What is this destiny of mine that you were talking about? Do you really have powers? Do angels have gender? What do your wings look like? Do wings have different colors or are they all white? Are you even listening?"

"There are too many angels to count and yes we consider ourselves siblings. Of course I know Samael but I did not see my brothers fight. Like how I referred to Micheal and Samael as Male, some angels aline eith a human gender but not all. Though I do not have a favorite, I use to spend much time about Gabriel and Castiel. While angels have 'powers' by a human stand point they are normal to us. Of course wings are not all white. Samael had 3 pairs of large, well, pure white wings but was known to dye them pink, Michael has 3 pairs of white wings too, Gabriel has 3 pairs of golden wings, Castiel has black wings as does Uriel, Balthazar has brown and grey wings and like Samael dyes them but he makes them rainbow, Zachariah has silver wings, Rapheal has yellow and I have purple wings. Nobody has really seen or spoke to our father but Micheal and I have seen the Heaven of Jesus. However I can now tell you your destiny but I was obviously listening."

"Oh..."

Tamaki looked down to the pavement they were walking on, hands tucked in his pockets and shoulders hunched over. As they walked he would glance at Kyoya, sometimes staring on accident. He walked with perfect posture, his hands folded behind his back. Tamaki was trying to take in his full appearance without awkward staring.

With the glances he had decided that there was no way in Hell this boy wasn't an angel, or at least the human version of one. He was gorgeous. His eyes were a steely gray with a mess of deep black hair pushed out of his face to make way for his small framed glasses.

When the pair had finally stopped, Tamaki looked up to see it was his his house they had ended at.

"How did you- never mind. So you really are an angel, huh?" He had mutter the last part more to himself than the other, but still received a hum in reply.

"So do you have a place to stay?" Tamaki asked, he was starting to lose what courage he had, at least the liquid courage's effects were wearing off. He hadn't been drunk, just ignorant to his everyday suffers that always awaited his sober self. Suffice to say he was hardly sober. He was only drunk to reality.

"No, I'm an angel. Why would I need a residency?"

"Right... Well you're welcome to stay anyway."

Should I continue this? Opinions? There is an angel/demon story coming later, but what about this one?